Author Topic: Howard Fucking Oil  (Read 1438 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Howard Fucking Oil
« on: August 13, 2026, 12:44:57 PM »
OMG!! Listen to the call of the second race today. Is this guy drunk?

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2026, 12:54:08 PM »
LOL! He is "unique" in his own way. LOL!

Billsmafia

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 41
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2026, 04:15:41 PM »
Unique is a good word for Howard. It seems like his speech was impaired in the second race. It's possible he was having a health situation or maybe he just doesn't have the same focus he once did. 42 years in the same announcer's booth is incredible.

Of course there are other, simpler explanations for the confused call and slurred speech. I've heard him give some exciting stretch race calls. I've also heard him repeat phrases and words to the point that I've had to turn off the audio.

When all is said and done, 42 years is amazing.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2026, 04:35:44 PM »
Unique is a good word for Howard. It seems like his speech was impaired in the second race. It's possible he was having a health situation or maybe he just doesn't have the same focus he once did. 42 years in the same announcer's booth is incredible.

Of course there are other, simpler explanations for the confused call and slurred speech. I've heard him give some exciting stretch race calls. I've also heard him repeat phrases and words to the point that I've had to turn off the audio.

When all is said and done, 42 years is amazing.
Yes, Howard has endured. And i've been listening to his calls for all those 42 years. LOL!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2026, 04:37:24 PM »
When I watch a race from Monticello I have him on IGGY.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2026, 05:07:22 PM »
OMG!! Listen to the call of the second race today. Is this guy drunk?

No, he is probably old and tired. A true Legend at his craft. Give him some respect. More than 40 years at the Mighty M!

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 701
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2026, 05:21:31 PM »
So     So     So    So

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2026, 05:45:26 PM »
And a few years at Scarboro and prior to that pre-calls at YR and RR where he was a legend.

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2026, 07:13:37 PM »
Plus backup at Foxboro. Didn’t know about Scarborough, but it makes sense.

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2026, 07:20:45 PM »
Mike, I, too, am tired of his calls, but this call was no different than others. Fairly accurate. It could be a lot worse, like JohnHorne at Vernon, or Shades wtf his name, at Tioga.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2026, 08:53:24 PM »
42 years!!!!!!


That is amazing......


It has never been done.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2026, 09:04:40 PM »
Duh. Might want to check out The Mouth's resume, Capt. 11.wp

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2026, 09:05:38 PM »
42 years!!!!!!


That is amazing......


It has never been done.

I believe Ringo has done the last 50 Jugs-at least

Gallagher in Delaware isn't far behind Olive Oil

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2026, 09:20:25 PM »
Actually Settlemoir called the jug last year, Roger gave it up after 50 years
I think his first year was 1975
Not an improvement by any stretch

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Howard Fucking Oil
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2026, 09:25:17 PM »
Actually Settlemoir called the jug last year, Roger gave it up after 50 years
I think his first year was 1975
Not an improvement by any stretch

I was close

Settlemoir tries to emulate Roger

very weird

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal