Author Topic: CNBC  (Read 1422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
CNBC
« on: August 12, 2026, 06:05:10 PM »
every other commercial is for dick medicine.

Surprised nobody ever brought this up.

Melissa Lee looks good.


bestbettor

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 39
Re: CNBC
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2026, 11:36:32 PM »
Who the f would watch that bullshit?

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: CNBC
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2026, 09:58:18 AM »
Who the f would watch that bullshit?
some folks who are not bust-out broke?

bestbettor

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 39
Re: CNBC
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2026, 11:15:31 AM »
Oops, I thought it was cnn...

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2423
Re: CNBC
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2026, 12:26:30 PM »
every other commercial is for dick medicine.

Surprised nobody ever brought this up.

Melissa Lee looks good.

Colin, likes the Asian look

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: CNBC
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2026, 01:54:18 PM »

 thought it was called MSNOW

I have a thing for Stephanie Ruhle

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: CNBC
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2026, 02:42:20 PM »
I just tried their COCK GROW gummies

Oh my oh my
Oh my

All I gotta say is OH MY

MY MAN FRIEND LIKES IT TOO tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
Re: CNBC
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2026, 03:02:39 PM »
It's kind of like harness racing , lot's of stiffs

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: CNBC
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2026, 03:14:50 PM »
I just tried their COCK GROW gummies

Oh my oh my
Oh my

All I gotta say is OH MY

MY MAN FRIEND LIKES IT TOO tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3
your horses doing any good?

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: CNBC
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2026, 04:57:33 PM »
Who the f would watch that bullshit?
Oops, I thought it was cnn...

What bullshit you watch?

bestbettor

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 39
Re: CNBC
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2026, 05:01:28 PM »
Fox of course... tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal