Author Topic: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣  (Read 1889 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« on: August 11, 2026, 09:09:43 PM »
Late last year he's talking casually about going to FATSO's farm with a friend... ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745

"Saturday a friend of mine owns a few horses at the Mark Ford training center so I took a ride up with him. I was totally impressed by the training facility probably one of the finest facilities I've ever seen including the indoor swimming pool a beautiful 5/8 mile track with multiple paddocks. The facility was also packed as I walked into most of the barns.

I saw Mark in one of the barns so I approached him after some small talk about the farm I asked him if he was going to resign?  He laughed saying why would I resign? I told him about the daily post that he was going to resign. He commented, oh that guy and laughed, he's totally obsessed with me he's just a disgruntled employee. So there you have it people right from the horses mouth he's not going to resign."

The story changed drastically today as the first time he saw FATSO's farm was 2 weeks ago  ngc3

"tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open.  I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84776.msg1276881#msg1276881


Ya busted out liar, bitch!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2026, 09:13:43 PM by Sweet »

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2026, 09:11:43 PM »
Late last year he's talking casually about going to FATSO's farm with a friend... ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745

"Saturday a friend of mine owns a few horses at the Mark Ford training center so I took a ride up with him. I was totally impressed by the training facility probably one of the finest facilities I've ever seen including the indoor swimming pool a beautiful 5/8 mile track with multiple paddocks. The facility was also packed as I walked into most of the barns.

I saw Mark in one of the barns so I approached him after some small talk about the farm I asked him if he was going to resign?  He laughed saying why would I resign? I told him about the daily post that he was going to resign. He commented, oh that guy and laughed, he's totally obsessed with me he's just a disgruntled employee. So there you have it people right from the horses mouth he's not going to resign."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84776.msg1276881#msg1276881

The story changed drastically today as the first time he saw FATSO's farm was 2 weeks ago  ngc3

"tmbz1 tmbz1 I have never been to his farm other than two weeks ago,, we are sending 10 head over there. I left there with my mouth open.  I've never seen a better facility in all the years I've been racing."

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=82351.msg1237745#msg1237745


Ya busted out liar, bitch!  ;D

You skipped over the most important point of this post which is the disgruntled shopping cart Mike being banned. Is that a lie as well?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2026, 09:15:16 PM »
You skipped over the most important point of this post which is the disgruntled shopping cart Mike being banned. Is that a lie as well?

FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2026, 09:18:35 PM »
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1

You did not answer my question. Is disgruntled employee shopping cart Mike banned from the prestigious Mark Ford Farm?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2026, 09:18:59 PM »
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1
Of course ZZZZZ is a liar
He would have to eat 40 lunches a week with all the people he knows ngc3

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2026, 09:30:04 PM »
FATSO can come here and say anything he wants when his hands aren't shoving food in his fat ugly corrupt hole  ngc3

G is a busted out liar.  ngc3

Period  tmbz1

shill

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2026, 10:19:51 PM »
shill

Farm hands, grooms, some bottom feeders sucking up for a tip on a horse?....these guys are relentlessly gay promoting FATSO  ngc3

It's an obscene obsession they have too deep throating FATSO.  ngc3

They also forget the word irrelevant is don't mention a dude's name dozens a times a day  ngc3....and who is not been part of racing horses for years too  ngc3

They secretly subconsciously love Mike, can't get enough of him!  ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2026, 09:38:16 AM »
G, please advise  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2026, 09:41:05 AM »
You did not answer my question. Is disgruntled employee shopping cart Mike banned from the prestigious Mark Ford Farm?
tmbz1

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2423
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2026, 09:51:48 AM »
G, please advise  ngc3

He’s a misfit, plain and simple

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2026, 11:43:25 AM »
$2 bettor worried about everyone's business

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2026, 11:45:53 AM »
He’s a misfit, plain and simple

"G" claims he's having 10 head shipped to Mark Ford's farm next week.. probably 10 heads of lettuce 🥬.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2026, 11:54:22 AM »
"G" claims he's having 10 head shipped to Mark Ford's farm next week.. probably 10 heads of lettuce 🥬.

I doubt Fork allows vegetables on his farm

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2026, 12:16:37 PM »
How would "G" know, he's never met him, even though he claims to have had lunch with Fork and Steve Jones among others on multiple occasions.
Last week he claimed to have 4 horses, all of a sudden he has 10 more!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: G - NOW An Outed LIAR! 🤣🤣🤣
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2026, 01:46:15 PM »
I heard G knows people. Oh wait, I heard that from G

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal