Author Topic: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁  (Read 2810 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2026, 11:18:08 PM »
I am a 52 year old man with a mind of a 20 year old ngc3
I have told my wife many times if I quit talking like a horny teenager towards her, then that is when you need to worry about me..but to answer your question..
In my younger and pre married years, Absolutely
In my married and in my fifties years..no way ngc3
I don't want to make Jackie jealous ;D

We've got one crazy pervert that runs a round chasing female jockey's all over the country  ngc3

Pics, interviews with him....and his fanny pack  ngc3

Chris

https://femalejockeys.com/davis.html

She's all yours bro, you got wifey too, take mine for a spin too  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2026, 11:23:09 PM »


 ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2026, 10:32:14 AM »
JT   You be the man!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2026, 10:48:25 AM »
JT   You be the man!
Thanks bello!!
Like I mentioned to Dougie earlier in the thread, I have been getting wrecked at the Spa during their meet. Many close calls..4 out of 5's on 4 or 5 figure scores. Never would of dreamed to win that much at Finger Lakes. I am still in shock that it paid that much ;D
6-1,4-1,1/5,7/5, and then a 31-1 bomb.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2026, 10:56:23 AM »
While 4/5's hurt, and hitting and losing $ hurt they mean you're close to the mark.

I think there's something to be said observing both yourself and Bello.

I wonder if you develop into integrating his strategy too (when applicable) on a larger base price p5 that typically has less combos.

I'm also not seeing the disadvantage of a sizeable insurance place bet on the cold end of ticket if it could at least pay 1/2.


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2026, 11:09:48 AM »
While 4/5's hurt, and hitting and losing $ hurt they mean you're close to the mark.

I think there's something to be said observing both yourself and Bello.

I wonder if you develop into integrating his strategy too (when applicable) on a larger base price p5 that typically has less combos.

I'm also not seeing the disadvantage of a sizeable insurance place bet on the cold end of ticket if it could at least pay 1/2.
Interesting.. I have to give that some serious thought.
My main change recently has been avoiding if at all possible a single at the end.
Usually now skip the sequence if the single is at the end.
A larger base price just basically doubles the bet. Probably good for a P5 when not spreading to much or small fields. I will do that if a pick 4 falls into my sequence with 2 singles..go from 50 cents to a buck.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2026, 11:23:33 AM »
Interesting.. I have to give that some serious thought.
My main change recently has been avoiding if at all possible a single at the end.
Usually now skip the sequence if the single is at the end.
A larger base price just basically doubles the bet. Probably good for a P5 when not spreading to much or small fields. I will do that if a pick 4 falls into my sequence with 2 singles..go from 50 cents to a buck.

Up to two tickets when applicable.

Your typical ticket is the primary.

Yes, doubles or greater the bet but with Bello's typical strategy of picking precisely it's short on combos so low cost.

More outlay, but those days of winning and losing money likely go profit.  Not sure what % you are with that.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2026, 10:12:05 AM »
The ticket was for $108 lady fingers
1,4,5,6,8,9/1,2,3,4,5,7/1/3/3,4,5,6,7,8
well done.

How'd you manage the ticket? Aside from the singles, looks like you cut one horse from each leg and your opinion was good. Were those solid drops? Or more getting to your ticket cost number? In any event, well played.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2026, 10:37:33 AM »
well done.

How'd you manage the ticket? Aside from the singles, looks like you cut one horse from each leg and your opinion was good. Were those solid drops? Or more getting to your ticket cost number? In any event, well played.
Thanks Calhoun!
Anyone that follows our betting threads on here knows my strategy.
In any given sequence pick 2 singles that you like the best and spread as much as possible in the other 3 legs. Only play a ticket if you feel very strongly about those 2 singles. My ticket range normally falls between $100 to $200.
This particular sequence I thought the singles were pretty easy
As far as the horses I dropped.. I thought they had zero chance to win.
So a combination of getting to my ticket range..finger lakes pick5's can pay peanuts.. I've had many "winning " losing tickets there.. and they were drops of longshots that I thought had zero chance to win
I got extremely lucky to hit a bomb the last leg. The favorite #5 had a will pay of I think $240 bucks.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2423
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2026, 10:57:55 AM »
I’m a big fan of FL, stop by there a couple of times a year. Lots of times it’s chalk, chalk , bomb. I like Tuesday, where the Thourgraph sheets are free.

Anyway, great hit, what do you handicap with ? I like the Thourgraph sheets

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2026, 12:02:45 PM »
I’m a big fan of FL, stop by there a couple of times a year. Lots of times it’s chalk, chalk , bomb. I like Tuesday, where the Thourgraph sheets are free.

Anyway, great hit, what do you handicap with ? I like the Thourgraph sheets
Thanks Yonkers!!
Never been there before. Driven by that region a couple times though on the way to Lake George.
I am kind of old school and just download the racing forms on my betting apps or lots of tracks as you know offer free pp's. I like equibase and brisnet as well.
Also at some tracks..definitel y not all only a few, I will take the on air talents opinion of a particular race, but never let it change my mind.
My Dad always said "study long, study wrong"


Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2026, 12:16:36 PM »
One last Q ... did you hedge at all in the last to the one uncovered?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2026, 12:32:44 PM »
One last Q ... did you hedge at all in the last to the one uncovered?
No problem and no I did not.. sometimes I do...
In some cases if you hedge, then you should of just added that horse to the sequence and be done with it. On that particular ticket if I included the #1 and #2 who ended being a gate scratch.. The ticket cost would have been $144 instead of $108..so you should just add them on your ticket instead of hedging if you are unsure
That #1 horse in the last leg had Zero chance

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2026, 03:13:49 PM »
A MAJOR acquisition JT.
Congratulations sir.

jctoronto

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2026, 03:49:23 PM »
Please pick up a free autographed picture of JT with the winning ticket in the Plop lobby. He's juggling Mrs. JT & Jackie now so let's keep it to a 100 questions an hour.  Thank you!   ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal