Author Topic: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁  (Read 2807 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2026, 07:05:53 PM »
Good to see a winner in our midst

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2026, 07:07:01 PM »
Good to see a winner in our midst
Thanks Dingus!!
A winner today, most days not so much ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2026, 07:16:34 PM »
SAW, Dougie, JT, Whip, Bello, and LUCPARK been sending them out this year and doing very well.

JT plays fucking hard, the do or die shit almost solely...p5's p6's! 

Best vertical strategist around these parts....SAW has the biggest vertical payout year to date, at the BigM just shy of $20k!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2026, 07:28:04 PM »
Thanks Dougie!!
I have been losing so bad at the Spa since the meet started..
Many close calls for 4 and 5 figure payouts with 4 out of 5 on my pick 5's
Never would have dreamed I'd score that much at Finger Lakes
Not really a difficult sequence either although the #1 in leg 3 who I had singled at 1/5 held on for dear life. Jackie Davis on him as well.
Got extremely lucky in the last leg with all the favorites killing one another at the front and Jackie came from the clouds of heaven at 31-1.
It's so great to make a nice score like that my friend. I couldn't be happier for you. Jackie Davis did a great job for you. I remember betting her dad on the NY circuit oh so many years ago. A great racing family.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2026, 07:32:48 PM »
Dad was a 14% winning jock racing in an "A" circuit against a colony of Cordero, Santos, Antley, Velasquez and the best in the world that showed up there....she's a chump 10% winning jock amongst a clown car of pick a "C" oval  ngc3

On this day and many more to cum she's a plop jizz goddess!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2026, 08:22:47 PM »
Dad was a 14% winning jock racing in an "A" circuit against a colony of Cordero, Santos, Antley, Velasquez and the best in the world that showed up there....she's a chump 10% winning jock amongst a clown car of pick a "C" oval  ngc3

On this day and many more to cum she's a plop jizz goddess!  ;D
There will be no Jacqueline Davis slander tolerated  ngc3
Or Katie and Dylan as much as that pains me to say that ngc3

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2026, 08:39:01 PM »
great hit, sir tmbz1

Jackie rides at Penn National and Charlestown on occasion

sheis better than Dylan and Katie--both who I avoid

fantastic score

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2026, 09:00:04 PM »
great hit, sir tmbz1

Jackie rides at Penn National and Charlestown on occasion

sheis better than Dylan and Katie--both who I avoid

fantastic score
Thank you GC!!
You have commented that I don't like Dylan...
Which was true ngc3
No more Davis family slander  ngc3
Yes she is at Charlestown quite often which I like to play occasionally  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2026, 09:35:02 PM »
There will be no Jacqueline Davis slander tolerated  ngc3
Or Katie and Dylan as much as that pains me to say that ngc3

"Great racing family"

- Dougie

Sure

Like the word "ejaculate" is a mouthful  ngc3

Happy 4 U Bro!  ;D


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2026, 09:56:09 PM »
"Great racing family"

- Dougie

Sure

Like the word "ejaculate" is a mouthful  ngc3

Happy 4 U Bro!  ;D
It pains me, but no Davis family slander.
Especially my new bestie Jacqueline  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2026, 10:02:47 PM »
It pains me, but no Davis family slander.
Especially my new bestie Jacqueline  ngc3

My gf begs for what I deposit in her body that she wants in her mouth now...I'm getting old, I just want to squirt, pee and eat, no porn star flipping action  ngc3

F Jackie, no complimentary thank you jizz donation for her from me  ngc3

 ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2026, 10:16:00 PM »
Today.....we are all Jackie Davis fans!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2026, 10:50:07 PM »
My gf begs for what I deposit in her body that she wants in her mouth now...I'm getting old, I just want to squirt, pee and eat, no porn star flipping action  ngc3

F Jackie, no complimentary thank you jizz donation for her from me  ngc3

 ;D
Today.....we are all Jackie Davis fans!
Yes we are Dougie!!
And Trig , Jackie is MINE!!
Also......
I have been married 25 years
I understand  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2026, 11:02:27 PM »
Yes we are Dougie!!
And Trig , Jackie is MINE!!
Also......
I have been married 25 years
I understand  ngc3


Limo wifey and her bf gf on a champagne spa weekend.

Could think of three or four ways to get in trouble with the 10g balance  ngc3

You want a bunch of hot fem midgets dressed up in silks to really celebrate this win ngc3

I'm a sick F  tmbz1



JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2026, 11:11:18 PM »

Limo wifey and her bf gf on a champagne spa weekend.

Could think of three or four ways to get in trouble with the 10g balance  ngc3

You want a bunch of hot fem midgets dressed up in silks to really celebrate this win ngc3

I'm a sick F  tmbz1
I am a 52 year old man with a mind of a 20 year old ngc3
I have told my wife many times if I quit talking like a horny teenager towards her, then that is when you need to worry about me..but to answer your question..
In my younger and pre married years, Absolutely
In my married and in my fifties years..no way ngc3
I don't want to make Jackie jealous ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal