Author Topic: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁  (Read 2819 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« on: August 10, 2026, 05:32:57 PM »
My man JT hit the late pick 5 at Finger Lakes today for $12,998.21 and took down 1/3rd the pool!  62za.clp

Proud of you BRO!  tmbz1

Thanks Jackie!  86z.st


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2026, 05:43:21 PM »
Thanks brother!!
If I knew how to post the ticket I would  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 05:47:23 PM »
The ticket was for $108 lady fingers
1,4,5,6,8,9/1,2,3,4,5,7/1/3/3,4,5,6,7,8

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2026, 05:51:02 PM »
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2026, 05:53:05 PM »
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!

Dougie with the year to date +ROI, BRO should of mentioned you too, proud of you to this year!  tmbz1

Thanks brother!!
If I knew how to post the ticket I would  ngc3

They call us the BustOutBoys...

Uh huh  ngc3

No need for you take shit for my exploits.

I've almost quit, thinking of just deleting both my Equibase (t-bred) and Trackmaster (harness) VS's

My days are almost over, won't last the year for sure.

Great job and happy to celebrate with you.

Thanks!  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2026, 05:54:53 PM »
Dougie with the year to date +ROI, BRO should of mentioned you too, proud of you to this year!  tmbz1

They call us the BustOutBoys...

Uh huh  ngc3

No need for you take shit for my exploits.

I've almost quit, thinking of just deleting both my Equibase (t-bred) and Trackmaster (harness) VS's

My days are almost over, won't last the year for sure.

Great job and happy to celebrate with you.

Thanks!  ;D
Thanks Sweet! It's so great for JT to hit such a great number!!!!!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2026, 06:00:35 PM »
JT!!!!! Congrats my friend!!!!!
Thanks Dougie!!
I have been losing so bad at the Spa since the meet started..
Many close calls for 4 and 5 figure payouts with 4 out of 5 on my pick 5's
Never would have dreamed I'd score that much at Finger Lakes
Not really a difficult sequence either although the #1 in leg 3 who I had singled at 1/5 held on for dear life. Jackie Davis on him as well.
Got extremely lucky in the last leg with all the favorites killing one another at the front and Jackie came from the clouds of heaven at 31-1.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2026, 06:09:12 PM »
Thanks Jackie for being there for JT - From me to you Lady Jock w / <3 11.wj




andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2026, 06:12:28 PM »

great hit JT,, congrats  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2026, 06:13:42 PM »
great hit JT,, congrats  tmbz1
Thanks man!!
I hope your daughter is staying safe  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2026, 06:21:34 PM »
Thanks Jackie for being there for JT - From me to you Lady Jock w / <3 11.wj




I love her!!!
My previous score with a female jockey was Sophie Doyle.
A 3 or 4 grand pick 6 score at Ellis Park last year
Jackie is much more attractive and the win is 3 times as much
Sorry Sophie..you've been  replaced.. ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2026, 06:26:43 PM »
Great hit JT!! Congrats. tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2026, 06:40:27 PM »
Great hit JT!! Congrats. tmbz1
Thanks BT!!! tmbz1
Leg 3 became a nail biter on a 1/5 shot I had singled
Legs 1 and 2 I spread per usual..caught a 6-1 and a 4-1
I loved the 3 in leg 4.. closer then I thought it'd be.. he was 7/5
Leg 5 got extremely lucky..31-1 shot.. feeling very blessed.
I am in shock how much it paid really  ;D

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2026, 06:43:23 PM »
Sounds like they should be readying your own window at Delaware. ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: JT! Congrats on your late Pick 5 score at Finger Lakes! 😁
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2026, 06:52:00 PM »
Sounds like they should be readying your own window at Delaware. ;D
Only a little more then a month away  ;D
I got 22 days of work left before a week on Cape Hatteras and then LBJ week
A total of 17 days off work including weekends.
Last day September 10th..back to work on the 28th.
Vacation countdown clock has already started tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal