Author Topic: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE  (Read 3836 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2026, 07:09:22 PM »
Please. No blame to place anywhere. Sometimes you just get beat fair and square. Savor a good race and quit bitching. 11.wp
I agree! It was an exciting race harness racing needed that

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2026, 07:17:14 PM »
I agree! It was an exciting race harness racing needed that

I thought it was already thriving tmbz1

Call Sign Merlin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 318
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2026, 08:15:54 PM »
Would rather have the two hole to a 54 half so think TT put the horse in the right spot. Apex has been tested a lot prior to this - Ranger has not - think that may have been the difference.

The one who has to be sick is Beaver.  Has Endurance ever made a break.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2026, 08:28:38 PM »
hindsight is always 20-20
tetrick was not removing
did nothing wrong
had a full 1/4 mile to make up the gap and fell an inch short

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2026, 08:30:44 PM »
I thought it was already thriving tmbz1
it is thriving! This can only help between the line's dummy.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2026, 09:14:56 PM »
I thought it was a dead heat. A great race with no loser.
How many here saw the stretch drive of the dead heat Hambo?
Why did it end up in civil court to decide the winner months later?
Who finally got the trophy?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2026, 09:21:43 PM »
Would rather have the two hole to a 54 half so think TT put the horse in the right spot. Apex has been tested a lot prior to this - Ranger has not - think that may have been the difference.

The one who has to be sick is Beaver.  Has Endurance ever made a break.
By no means am I saying TT interfered with Endurance. But he had the momentum moving up and when TT pulled out Endurance checked up a bit he broke. I dont think he was getting by 3 or 4 but definitely cost him $$

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2026, 09:27:19 PM »
Would rather have the two hole to a 54 half so think TT put the horse in the right spot. Apex has been tested a lot prior to this - Ranger has not - think that may have been the difference.

The one who has to be sick is Beaver.  Has Endurance ever made a break.
.

Endurance got injured. Walked off track. Hope he is ok.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2026, 09:48:57 PM »
Meadow: Didn't look anything up but believe or not when it looked like a dead heat today
I thought of Shiway something [ Saint Pat?] Am I right?

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2026, 09:50:21 PM »
By no means am I saying TT interfered with Endurance. But he had the momentum moving up and when TT pulled out Endurance checked up a bit he broke. I dont think he was getting by 3 or 4 but definitely cost him $$

I don't think TT had anything to do with it. Endurance was not traveling right in the post parade. Rewatch the first turn. Clear head nod and frankly I think the horse held it together as long as he (or Andy) could. Not sure where the track vet was on that one.

.

Endurance got injured. Walked off track. Hope he is ok.

Not surprised based on above but hate to see that. Hope it's something relatively minor, I thought he had a real shot today.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2026, 09:58:08 PM »
Meadow: Didn't look anything up but believe or not when it looked like a dead heat today
I thought of Shiway something [ Saint Pat?] Am I right?
Shiaway ST Pat (The Remmens)won the very first Hambo held at The Meadowlands, but not in a dead heat.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2026, 10:03:30 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2026, 10:05:31 PM »
Meadow: Didn't look anything up but believe or not when it looked like a dead heat today
I thought of Shiway something [ Saint Pat?] Am I right?

it was Park Avenue Joe and Probe in 1989 was a dead heat

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2026, 10:09:50 PM »
You go Gural! Thx for doing the work. I KNEW it had happened. tmbz1

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2026, 10:10:48 PM »
it was Park Avenue Joe and Probe in 1989 was a dead heat
Yes
Who did the civil courts give the trophy to and why was it in dispute.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: MISTAKE IN A MILLION DOLLAR RACE
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2026, 10:26:39 PM »
Yes
Who did the civil courts give the trophy to and why was it in dispute.

I thought a judge declared it a dead heat but I do recall a dispute but cannot recall why--or who was declared the winner

they should have raced another heat imo

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal