Author Topic: Embarrassing  (Read 3178 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Embarrassing
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2026, 07:44:28 AM »
You're a big fat zero when it comes to horse knowledge but in all fairness, you are a glowing 10 when it comes to gay drooling mongoloids. Congrats.

 ngc3

Dumb and Cum is all Kenny!  tmbz1

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1053
Re: Embarrassing
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2026, 08:07:50 AM »
ngc3

Dumb and Cum is all Kenny!  tmbz1

More proof my post is 100% correct!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Embarrassing
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2026, 08:08:23 AM »
Lets face it, T-Breds put on a much more impressive show when big money is on the line.
There is no comparison as far as attire is concerned. T-Bred is much more classy.
Totally agreed. As everyone knows I attend jug week every year and have for 45 years, living in Delaware. When I was a kid everyone dressed up on jug day...I still do.
Only a handful do that now..its mostly shorts and t-shirts  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Embarrassing
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2026, 10:12:09 AM »
Totally agreed. As everyone knows I attend jug week every year and have for 45 years, living in Delaware. When I was a kid everyone dressed up on jug day...I still do.
Only a handful do that now..its mostly shorts and t-shirts  ngc3
tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal