Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Where can I watch today’s card live?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Where can I watch today’s card live? (Read 489 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mr.Turnpike
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1078
Where can I watch today’s card live?
«
on:
August 08, 2026, 12:25:39 PM »
Think they would want everyone to watch for free
Logged
gogasgoboom
Open / FFA
Posts: 487
8647
Re: Where can I watch today’s card live?
«
Reply #1 on:
August 08, 2026, 12:43:36 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Turnpike on August 08, 2026, 12:25:39 PM
Think they would want everyone to watch for free
Meadowlands?
I'm watching on YouTube.
Logged
#FREEBEERDAY #HOPEITHURTS #BURNBABYBURN
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Where can I watch today’s card live?
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Get some rest Mike. Busy day doing nothing today.
Today
at 07:42:38 AM
Trigger
:
You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today
September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
And put your pecker away you pervert
September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of! I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
Trigger
:
Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot
September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
JT
:
September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal