Author Topic: After the races  (Read 1028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
After the races
« on: August 05, 2026, 08:38:47 PM »
Might go to the Big M on Saturday. I’m thinking it might be a long day standing on the tarmac and wondering around.  I might go for a nice massage afterwards. I don’t know the area well, any suggestions?

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: After the races
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2026, 09:13:16 PM »
I'm thinking that Settlemoir is your guy. Knows the ins and outs of the area. Experienced. tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: After the races
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2026, 10:38:10 PM »
Might go to the Big M on Saturday. I’m thinking it might be a long day standing on the tarmac and wondering around.  I might go for a nice massage afterwards. I don’t know the area well, any suggestions?

Project Body in East Rutherford

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal