Author Topic: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!  (Read 1997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« on: August 05, 2026, 10:12:23 AM »

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: August 01, 2026, 09:35:58 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I've got your IP address and am reporting you to the Feds asshole.

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: G on: August 01, 2026, 09:49:46 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The dummy is you when you're in handcuffs asshole. I'd leave town if I were you because your days are numbered.

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 07:58:20 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The Feds know all about you and are closing in, just a matter of time until you're in handcuffs. If you're smart, which I know you're not, I'd hire a good attorney or public defender since you're broke and don't have a pot to pee in. It couldn't happen to a bigger asshole than you Joseph G!😆

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans! LIBERY BELL
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2026, 10:13:09 AM »
Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: August 01, 2026, 09:35:58 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
I've got your IP address and am reporting you to the Feds asshole.

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: G on: August 01, 2026, 09:49:46 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The dummy is you when you're in handcuffs asshole. I'd leave town if I were you because your days are numbered.

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 07:58:20 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
The Feds know all about you and are closing in, just a matter of time until you're in handcuffs. If you're smart, which I know you're not, I'd hire a good attorney or public defender since you're broke and don't have a pot to pee in. It couldn't happen to a bigger asshole than you Joseph G!😆
THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2026, 10:20:10 AM by G »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2026, 10:19:44 AM »
I know this asshole is reading this hey dummy on what charges?? You ever hear freedom of speech? I speak my mind I could give a fuck less than anybody thinks

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2026, 10:57:11 AM »
Didn’t you already post this? I don’t believe anyone cared then.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2026, 11:32:17 AM »

Liberty Bell
Stakes Horse
*****
Posts: 1611
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
(No subject)
« Sent to: G on: Today at 10:52:20 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
You have been warned, so when the cops come knocking on your door, you're as good as in prison because the wiretaps have so much stuff on you that no lawyer can talk his way out of. Don't worry, when you're in prison I'm sure your fellow inmates will take care of your every sexual need.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2026, 11:33:04 AM »
Didn’t you already post this? I don’t believe anyone cared then.
did you ever think I may be posting it for different reasons????? I could count on one hand the people with the brain on this website geez...

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2026, 11:46:30 AM »
Didn’t you already post this? I don’t believe anyone cared then.
tmbz1 tmbz1  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  tmbz1 tmbz1

Kirby's Cousin

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 81
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2026, 11:51:54 AM »
Is one of his fans Bubba from prison?

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1109
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2026, 12:46:03 PM »

 Ha! That is obv from the cartboi himself, or one of his couple of "fans" posted it at his request.

 Whole bunch of Zero, I got a few messages but mostly spamming links to stupid videos I'd imagine
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2026, 01:43:03 PM »
Ha! That is obv from the cartboi himself, or one of his couple of "fans" posted it at his request.

 Whole bunch of Zero, I got a few messages but mostly spamming links to stupid videos I'd imagine
HAHHAHA! You're a smart person! I've got about five messages saying about the same thing,,, they know it's him he's so fucking stupid.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2026, 01:59:41 PM »
HAHHAHA! You're a smart person! I've got about five messages saying about the same thing,,, they know it's him he's so fucking stupid.

You would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think its Mike.
Right wing Christians are frauds

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2026, 09:46:47 AM »
You would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think its Mike.
you're either a fucking idiot or naïve. Stick to betting your 1/5 shots at Monty

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2026, 02:38:08 PM »
When you get your favors do you pay in dollars or other ways? 

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: I keep getting messages from my grateful fans!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2026, 09:26:19 AM »
When you get your favors do you pay in dollars or other ways?
how did you know!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal