Author Topic: Monticello monday aug 3  (Read 2009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Monticello monday aug 3
« on: August 03, 2026, 12:15:31 PM »
R1
#1 place

Lets give charles poynton an exactor shot

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Re: Monticello monday aug 3
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2026, 12:20:41 PM »
Show aint place..SIZEABLE tri.

Next time
Good luck jctoronto

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monticello monday aug 3
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2026, 01:30:10 PM »
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?

ECU Pirate

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 26
Re: Monticello monday aug 3
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2026, 02:27:48 PM »
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?

We've all been there.....

dabucs99

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
Re: Monticello monday aug 3
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2026, 02:50:42 PM »
if your holland why would pull that horse back Knoxville ?

titans1127

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 820
Re: Monticello monday aug 3
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2026, 03:37:41 PM »
Only I can blow a bet like this..... In the 4th at monti I bet two straight $10 Tri's 2-3-5 and 3-2-5 That's it! A whole $20 bucks!!!!!
It comes in 2-5-3 and pay over $354.10
Can I be any stupider?
That race should have been a no contest with a horse down just past the wire by the pylons.  Announcer is yelling to go wide and Braxten Boyd goes inside to the passing lane and you see right after the wire he almost makes contact with the fallen horse.  Plus Bartlett went wide to avoid any issues and stopped driving the horse halfway down the stretch.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal