Author Topic: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣  (Read 6548 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2026, 08:02:37 PM »

image upload limit
if I was you I put a little Nutella around my mouth to complete the picture of an asshole.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12666
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2026, 08:34:14 PM »
if I was you I put a little Nutella around my mouth to complete the picture of an asshole.

Where as you could go Nutella free and accomplish that  ngc3

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2026, 08:37:23 PM »
Mike is a hero

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2026, 08:51:11 PM »
if I was you I put a little Nutella around my mouth to complete the picture of an asshole.

I can't believe this flaming PANZY just posted he wants to see Nutella around my mouth like it's an asshole? I heard his stall door swings both ways, now I know which barn his horse is in. Down by the pool???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2026, 08:53:41 PM »
I can't believe this flaming PANZY just posted he wants to see Nutella around my mouth like it's an asshole? I heard his stall door swings both ways, now I know which barn his horse is in. Down by the pool???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3




You still refusing to show up at the backside gate at Yonkers where G has asked you to come, huh?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2026, 08:56:09 PM »

You still refusing to show up at the backside gate at Yonkers where G has asked you to come, huh?

Why? I'm banned from Yonkers, remember? He says he's only up the road from me, why would I meet someone who refuses to ID themselves??? You fuckin' stupid? Oh yeah, you are. Funny how all you cowards duck stepping up like men. Fucking pussies, will NEVER do it.  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2026, 09:34:42 AM »

You still refusing to show up at the backside gate at Yonkers where G has asked you to come, huh?
he's not allowed on the grounds at Yonkers. I know all the right people so I had Mikeeeee garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him cleared for the evening the Cunt never showed up.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli & Triggered SCUMBAG Federal Welfare Recipients 🤣
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2026, 09:35:39 AM »
he's not allowed on the grounds at Yonkers. I know all the right people so I had Mikeeeee garbage pail whatever the fuck they call him cleared for the evening the Cunt never showed up.

Post proof of that clearance from MGM security...GO. Panzy.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal