Author Topic: Joe Faraldo grabbed the lead with 32-1 THANKS JOE!!! We cashed a huge ticket!  (Read 7397 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 10:55:15 AM by G »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Congrats!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!


  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!


How come it took you 6 days to come up with that story?

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051

How come it took you 6 days to come up with that story?
not that I owe you any explanation,  I don't consider it a win until the bookie pays me.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Thought most bookies were out of business by now.

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
How much did Yogi make racing that favorite easy? 

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
How much did Yogi make racing that favorite easy?
Yogi! I could tell you've been around

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Thought most bookies were out of business by now.
What planet are you on?

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Why wait to hopefully get paid by a bookie when you can get paid right away from an ADW? Sounds like you're still living in the Pony Express age.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Joe Faraldo with 32-1 shot My Secret Ability at Monticello!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my good friend Joe I cashed a HUGE ticket Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
Bullshit
Wanna play big shot

Post your bets before the race.  Not after
Like myself and few others do

Ooh ooh look at me 

I can reboard 🙄🙄🙄


Gtfoh

Re board
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
A BOOKIE that takes bets on Monticello. ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Why wait to hopefully get paid by a bookie when you can get paid right away from an ADW? Sounds like you're still living in the Pony Express age.
you really want me to answer that dumb question? Geez some of you guys are really fucking stupid

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
No dumber than you for still betting with a bookie.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal