Author Topic: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!  (Read 1530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« on: July 23, 2026, 11:34:28 AM »
The $5000 bankroll is back up to $9589 as we get ready for our trip to the 'SPA" next week. We arrive next Wednesday. So here's my wager for today. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Saratoga
Race #7
$10 WIN      #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $10
$40 PLACE   #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $40
$5EX 1/3-5-6-8-9                                      $25
$5EX 3-5-6-8-9/1                                      $25
Total Wager $100




Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2026, 11:52:20 AM »
The $5000 bankroll is back up to $9589 as we get ready for our trip to the 'SPA" next week. We arrive next Wednesday. So here's my wager for today. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Saratoga
Race #7
$10 WIN      #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $10
$40 PLACE   #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $40
$5EX 1/3-5-6-8-9                                      $25
$5EX 3-5-6-8-9/1                                      $25
Total Wager $100

What do you specifically do you think that has put and kept you in the black?

Good Luck Dougie?  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2026, 02:02:20 PM »
What do you specifically do you think that has put and kept you in the black?

Good Luck Dougie?  ;D
I think for me it's strictly "spot playing" that's allowed me to do well. After years of getting beaten to a pulp betting 10 races on a 10 race card, I limit myself to about 7-8 wagers per week. I know someone out there can probably hit 10 races on a 10 race card. But not me. Ever. LOL! My success rate has blossomed a lot by betting stakes races and high priced allowance races with the throughbreds. Cheap races always seem to be so inconsistent. In cheap harness races, it seems that they "take turns" winning. That screws the bettor and allows them to rarely run the same two races in a row. So I'm kind of sour betting that game. I read the throughbreds entries daily and follow up reading a lot of "expert" opinions from handicappers on various sites. I also make "trip notes" for every race I bet which enables me to streamline my handicapping. I love the meets at the Spa, Keeneland, and Colonial Downs. So i'm apt to wager a little more on races I like there. But the most important aspect of me is money management. To many players "chase" on a bad streak. That makes it worse. They keep betting hoping to "get even". Best to let that losing wager go, regroup, and load up on a race that shows value and a better return the next time. I having a pretty good year so far. I'll just keep on plugging away.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2026, 03:19:45 PM »
Dougie I have a friend that does the same thing  horses and sports no sprints two turn races only    loves nyra and woodbine uses the all button does better than the average player 

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2026, 04:25:51 PM »
Dougie I have a friend that does the same thing  horses and sports no sprints two turn races only    loves nyra and woodbine uses the all button does better than the average player
I don't really ever bet Woodbine anymore but I do love NYRA. I'll miss the Fall/Winter meet at the now closed "Big A". And I think serious handicappers will have to study and track Belmont's new Tapeta track. There will be four tracks to race on there, so we'll have a real interesting choice of races. I'll continue to pick my spots there. I'm looking forward to Keeneland's meet in early October.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Let's make a few bucks today on this sunny Thursday!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2026, 04:55:31 PM »
The $5000 bankroll is back up to $9589 as we get ready for our trip to the 'SPA" next week. We arrive next Wednesday. So here's my wager for today. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Saratoga
Race #7
$10 WIN      #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $10
$40 PLACE   #1 NEW YORK SPECIAL           $40
$5EX 1/3-5-6-8-9                                      $25
$5EX 3-5-6-8-9/1                                      $25
Total Wager $100

Zayas is a real bastard.

Thought he had second locked up and feigned the whip top of the stretch.

Looks over his shoulder to the right and sees the charge then starts urging.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal