Author Topic: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee  (Read 4243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2026, 11:46:18 PM »
Ron's wife was a teller and absolutely gorgeous
I never met her. I wonder if the Fawcetts are still around. How is Dennis related to Ron?

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2026, 10:54:58 AM »
I never met her. I wonder if the Fawcetts are still around. How is Dennis related to Ron?

Ron ,pie plate, Fawcett

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2026, 11:29:29 AM »
I never met her. I wonder if the Fawcetts are still around. How is Dennis related to Ron?
I believe Dennis is Ron’s son.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2026, 02:56:51 PM »
Dennis "Hawkeye" is Ron's son

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2026, 05:29:06 PM »
They are paying out in "steaks" today instead of money?  That would be a novel idea for a track to try.  Unless you are too stupid and don't know the difference between "steak" and "stake" dipshit.

You need to be banded

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal