Author Topic: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee  (Read 4263 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« on: July 20, 2026, 12:12:53 PM »
Race 1  p5  2/134/2/13/68

It will be interesting watching Tom Merton race 1 on odds on favorite #2. Very untrustworthy on big chalk. But this horse looks pretty unbeatable.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2026, 12:22:32 PM »
good luck.

bello, not long ago you called out people for posting picks - just numbers - without some supporting narrative.

How did that come to seem to no longer matter?

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2026, 12:46:50 PM »
Race 1  p5  2/134/2/13/68

It will be interesting watching Tom Merton race 1 on odds on favorite #2. Very untrustworthy on big chalk. But this horse looks pretty unbeatable.
Good Luck Bello! Last year at this time, I was there for these NYSS races. Maybe 50 people were there. A lot more than there even smaller usual daily crowd. But the racing was fun to watch. I'll be watching today online.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2026, 12:50:18 PM »
good luck.

bello, not long ago you called out people for posting picks - just numbers - without some supporting narrative.

How did that come to seem to no longer matter?

You are correct my muslim brother. Just getting lazy I guess

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2026, 12:52:22 PM »
Good Luck Bello! Last year at this time, I was there for these NYSS races. Maybe 50 people were there. A lot more than there even smaller usual daily crowd. But the racing was fun to watch. I'll be watching today online.

50 people...Likely all owners. ive prolly been to Monti over 200 times. Last time was 20 years ago.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2026, 01:28:51 PM »
Lets try Finger Lakes

Race 2  2 and 4 are the fastest box em  dd  and p3  24/236/2

Monti race 5

#6 class relief  Dead on board  #8  biggest criminals at Monti. Never know

dd and p3  68/3/124

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2026, 01:40:15 PM »
50 people...Likely all owners. ive prolly been to Monti over 200 times. Last time was 20 years ago.
During it's "Hey Day", it was a great track. Great weekend crowds with bungalow colonies and hotels rocking! Great places to eat in Monticello and the surrounding towns. Sadly, a shell of what it once was. Grandstand closed. A hotdog cart serving the very small crowd. And truly uncomfortable metal seats past the finish line. I have family and friends still living there. So we go and visit a few times over the summer.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2026, 01:43:03 PM »
Looks to me like the connections of the 8 in race 5 pounded that numper which is what the do.

Just Fingers the rest of the way

Race 3  236  box in ex and tris   p4  236/2/237/357

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2026, 01:47:18 PM »
During it's "Hey Day", it was a great track. Great weekend crowds with bungalow colonies and hotels rocking! Great places to eat in Monticello and the surrounding towns. Sadly, a shell of what it once was. Grandstand closed. A hotdog cart serving the very small crowd. And truly uncomfortable metal seats past the finish line. I have family and friends still living there. So we go and visit a few times over the summer.

I loved their doubleheaders.

If I would lose early I would go to Leftys for a great burger or steak sandwich .  BTW Lefty Hezogs son Andrew represented the majority of the handle at Monti, likely still does. I I won the early card there was a steakhouse, maybe called the Hillside but not sure, where I would go between cards,

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2026, 01:53:25 PM »
At POCONO race 4  something to keep your eye on is the 7-5 exacta.  It was pounded and is very illogical numper on paper. Lets see i9f they bring it home

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2026, 01:58:35 PM »
I loved their doubleheaders.

If I would lose early I would go to Leftys for a great burger or steak sandwich .  BTW Lefty Hezogs son Andrew represented the majority of the handle at Monti, likely still does. I I won the early card there was a steakhouse, maybe called the Hillside but not sure, where I would go between cards,
I knew both Lefty and Andy. My buddy Brad was close to Andy and we would get a winner from him every once in awhile. I loved Lefty's burger too! But it was their French onion soup that was my favorite. I loved Sundays at the "Mighty M". Great day of racing and then dinner at either El Monaco, Frankie & Johnnys, Triangle Diner, The Canton, Billy Baxsters, or the Chateau. Great days!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2026, 02:02:38 PM »
I knew both Lefty and Andy. My buddy Brad was close to Andy and we would get a winner from him every once in awhile. I loved Lefty's burger too! But it was their French onion soup that was my favorite. I loved Sundays at the "Mighty M". Great day of racing and then dinner at either El Monaco, Frankie & Johnnys, Triangle Diner, The Canton, Billy Baxsters, or the Chateau. Great days!
Im sure our paths crossed on many occasions. Funny thing about Andy is he used to bet only with Humbertos Rodriguez wife,( who amazingly was pretty good looking) . No money would pass between them until the card was over at which time they would settle up.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2026, 02:07:18 PM »
At POCONO race 4  something to keep your eye on is the 7-5 exacta.  It was pounded and is very illogical numper on paper. Lets see i9f they bring it home

Dan rawlings actually won the race with #5 at 18-1 but was dqed and placed third for interference. Their 7-5 Number was busted when the #7 came up empty at odds on

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2026, 02:16:59 PM »
Im sure our paths crossed on many occasions. Funny thing about Andy is he used to bet only with Humbertos Rodriguez wife,( who amazingly was pretty good looking) . No money would pass between them until the card was over at which time they would settle up.
I'm sure we did. I'll be up there on August 9th for the Monticello Bagel Festival. About 10,000 people flood Main Street. A lot of fun!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Monti Steaks today and 10k p5 guarantee
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2026, 02:31:03 PM »
You are correct my muslim brother. Just getting lazy I guess

Narrative  ngc3

Tell F Face Calhoun he's entitled to a kick in his nuts  ngc3

This is him bragging about a $3k win, no narrative, no post, no nada, not even in a wagering thread.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=83931.msg1272281#msg1272281

Ask it if it comes from his $1 win wagers  ngc3

He's an ugly, lying two faced tw@t....and a no show coward  ngc3
« Last Edit: July 20, 2026, 02:32:37 PM by Sweet »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal