Author Topic: OUCH!!  (Read 1313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
OUCH!!
« on: July 20, 2026, 09:04:49 AM »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2026, 09:12:45 AM »
The only driver that you can see is the motorcycle driver, he disappears after he's hit, can see no other drivers in the cars, so they're either self driving or it's AI.

With that said...

One hell of a crash dude, pain on top of punishment on top of more  ngc3  I can't pick a f'ing horse but at least at least 2 fatalities there.  Wow, is it 2 dead MoFo's?, what do I win  ngc3

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2026, 09:33:23 AM »
The only driver that you can see is the motorcycle driver, he disappears after he's hit, can see no other drivers in the cars, so they're either self driving or it's AI.

With that said...

One hell of a crash dude, pain on top of punishment on top of more  ngc3  I can't pick a f'ing horse but at least at least 2 fatalities there.  Wow, is it 2 dead MoFo's?, what do I win  ngc3
AI has gotten so realistic that I am having a hard time with real vs fake

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2026, 09:45:40 AM »
AI has gotten so realistic that I am having a hard time with real vs fake

The day I get excited over any more pix, vids of hot chix, you have permission to put a bullet in my brain  ngc3

That's why - no more porn - real woman face to face / body / bed - I'm all good, thank goodness, I still have appeal while I get old and decrepit  ;D

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2026, 09:51:03 AM »
The day I get excited over any more pix, vids of hot chix, you have permission to put a bullet in my brain  ngc3

That's why - no more porn - real woman face to face / body / bed - I'm all good, thank goodness, I still have appeal while I get old and decrepit  ;D
I had my moments in the 80's and 90's but I am now wearing a decrepit badge.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2026, 10:02:05 AM »
AI has gotten so realistic that I am having a hard time with real vs fake
I couldn't agree more!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2026, 10:09:09 AM »
I had my moments in the 80's and 90's but I am now wearing a decrepit badge.

Take them as they come.

You strike up a conversation, let's say at the market about the meat and a hottie is giving you the look, the smile, yearning for more from the MC charm and over the top confidence...

Yes, she's f'ing nuts!  ngc3

But many super hot broads have daddy issues, have nympho moments, someone they want ain't sticking it to them, seeking a revenge bang...importantl y recognize and pounce on that timing.

Pull the pocket on that 1/9 shot and get to work!

I give them my # and ask for nada.

Ya make that happen, you throw a pill in there for guarantee and or for super performance...for every drop dead gorgeous, appealing woman there is some guy / gal no longer wanting to F her.

All straight women love a super raging hard d!ck, if I learned nothing else in life that is a 100% guarantee that they often never discuss!

Nothing you don't know already!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2026, 10:13:07 AM by Sweet »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2026, 12:31:46 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-sQ6UoeW2YA
When I was about 18, I went for a ride on the back of a motorcycle for a 10 minute spin. I'm not sure how fast she was going on that thing, but when I got off, I was so scared, I never rode on one again. Here in Maine, we have a lot of bikers who ride until about November. Unless we have a early snow.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal