Author Topic: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026  (Read 2724 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2026, 01:32:17 PM »
Linda Rice horses seem like they need a rest in general

she had two wins friday--but I agree her horses don't look as sharp as usual

at The Spa--she has been known to be quiet the first 3 weeks, then in August she starts attacking the both the entry box and claim box


 wonder what she will do when Belmont goes all synthetic?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2026, 01:56:18 PM »
Site is f'ckd up slow.

Bello is a live with the SPA, good capping.

Let's get this Monmouth home for JT!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2026, 02:01:03 PM »
Paco standing up on the horse feigning the whip 3 lengths behind.

This sh!t is sick.

With a 3/5 and 1-1 in the same race.

Better just bet sport parlays.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2026, 02:40:51 PM »
Its unreal.
I am going to have all 3 of my tickets go 4 of 5 with my other single running second
What really sucks is that I caught a few bombs..massive will pays
A 28-1 at Gulfstream and a 25-1 at minimum at the SPA
The one at Gulfstream is going to pay 4 grand 11.wp

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2026, 02:42:35 PM »
Its unreal.
I am going to have all 3 of my tickets go 4 of 5 with my other single running second
What really sucks is that I caught a few bombs..massive will pays
A 28-1 at Gulfstream and a 25-1 at minimum at the SPA
The one at Gulfstream is going to pay 4 grand 11.wp

I saw Katie Davis.


JT, I think the GP analysis is 6 horses in each of the 5 legs and still ending up with a one ticket pool sweeper is interesting.

4G's payoff on the 1.

AAAAA actually is a profit.

$100.85, crazy.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2026, 03:10:14 PM »
Let's try this again  at Gulfstream
6/8/A/A/1,2,3,5,6,7,9
$147

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2026, 03:48:22 PM »
Its unreal.
I am going to have all 3 of my tickets go 4 of 5 with my other single running second
What really sucks is that I caught a few bombs..massive will pays
A 28-1 at Gulfstream and a 25-1 at minimum at the SPA
The one at Gulfstream is going to pay 4 grand 11.wp
Total payouts of those 3 failed tickets
$26,101.98...OUCH!!!
Could not have used that at all
$ is overrated anyway  ngc3

https://youtu.be/_asNhzXq72w?is=sg61bOm0z264DZf2

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2026, 06:57:41 PM »
Made a small profit today with #Roagna in the 10th
$20 Win and a $5EX 2-3 made me a quick 100 bucks.
Taking the early part of the week off from wagering.
I hope you all did great today!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2026, 08:01:56 PM »
Made a small profit today with #Roagna in the 10th
$20 Win and a $5EX 2-3 made me a quick 100 bucks.
Taking the early part of the week off from wagering.
I hope you all did great today!

I'm 1/1 with a heavy fav at Mohawk.

3 to go at Vagina Downs.  My VS has been producing results that my capping has surely not.

Dougie, I couldn't be happier for you.

You reached another level of capping seeing sh!t no one is seeing and capitalizing.  Stay grounded and focused, keep it up - and congratulations!

Bello and JT are fantastic cappers and wagering strategists.  My money is on them that their biggest scores have yet to be made and will be soon, and glad they had some very nice days this year!   

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2026, 08:03:33 PM »
Some tracks I almost never bet. But we are going to the movies to see "The Odyssey" tonight
So what the heck! A small wager. Taking a shot at Del Mar's Race #9 Wickerr Stakes

Del Mar
Race #9
$20WIN  #2  ATITLAN               $20
$5EX 2/1-5-8                            $15
$5EX 1-5-8/2                            $15
Total Wager $50

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2026, 08:06:05 PM »
Some tracks I almost never bet. But we are going to the movies to see "The Odyssey" tonight
So what the heck! A small wager. Taking a shot at Del Mar's Race #9 Wickerr Stakes

Del Mar
Race #9
$20WIN  #2  ATITLAN               $20
$5EX 2/1-5-8                            $15
$5EX 1-5-8/2                            $15
Total Wager $50

I look forward to your review of that flick if you offer it.  ;D

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2026, 08:09:04 PM »
I'm 1/1 with a heavy fav at Mohawk.

3 to go at Vagina Downs.  My VS has been producing results that my capping has surely not.

Dougie, I couldn't be happier for you.

You reached another level of capping seeing sh!t no one is seeing and capitalizing.  Stay grounded and focused, keep it up - and congratulations!

Bello and JT are fantastic cappers and wagering strategists.  My money is on them that their biggest scores have yet to be made and will be soon, and glad they had some very nice days this year!
Thanks Sweet! I do watch You, JT, and Bello looking for value bets. I know you're all sitting on a big score. I keep a eye on Mike Campbell too! He's had a few get in the number if I remember correctly. And I watch rainman2's stable. His horses are always placed where they can win.

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2026, 06:31:46 AM »
I can’t get on TS anymore, keeps booting me

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal