Author Topic: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026  (Read 2736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« on: July 19, 2026, 11:44:14 AM »
Good friends and talent at plop!

Things are starting to click!

Today's weather almost everywhere is beautiful, so let's see if the tracks recover from their saturation yesterday, but do keep an eye on progressive track condition changes.

The SPA, Woodbine (some big ones), Del Mar and Monmouth have steaks.

Vagina Downs and Plainjaneridge (TBJF, Lexus Kody) have some super talent running!

Mohawk cancelled yesterday, seriously wtf, running today?, we'll see.

This is it for me today, 4 races from the VS and capping - Good Luck!  ;D

Vagina Downs
7 - 2 VS
9 - 2, 5
11 - 2, 5

Mohawk
2 - 6 VS

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2026, 12:17:50 PM »
Good luck man!!
Here is Gulfstream..simil ar to the dream  ngc3
ALL/5/ALL/5/ALL
$126

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2026, 12:25:30 PM »
Colonial race 1

dd  p3 p5  8/78/489/235/27

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2026, 12:26:35 PM »
Colonial race 1

dd  p3 p5  8/78/489/235/27
Good luck mello bello!!
Any luck at Scioto last night?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2026, 12:27:37 PM »
Good luck man!!
Here is Gulfstream..simil ar to the dream  ngc3
ALL/5/ALL/5/ALL
$126

Suck my d!ck $59.20 horse to start  ngc3

Zeus & Joey  tmbz1

I like the bookends when the situation fits because the juicy middle cold dds, pick 3!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2026, 12:31:14 PM by Sweet »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2026, 12:33:30 PM »
Suck my d!ck $52 horse to start  ngc3

Zeus & Joey  tmbz1

I like the bookends when the situation fits because the juicy middle cold dds, pick 3!  ;D
28-1 start..paid $59.20
That is like a wet dream ngc3
Yeah man $105 dd will pay for a $7 bet tmbz1
I am trying from now on for no singles in the last leg even more now then ever.
Sometimes its unavoidable unfortunately.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2026, 12:36:22 PM by JT »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2026, 12:41:40 PM »
Good luck mello bello!!
Any luck at Scioto last night?

Very good night at Scioto but race 16 nose loss devastated a nice p4

Here goes some more  #8 at Colonial race 1 looked horrible but tpp late for me to cancel

I have the kiddos for a couple of hours than off to the sports bar for World Cup finals. Go Messi

Colonial race 2

p4  78/489/235/27

Monmouth off turf

Race 1  P5  1/136/7/1/689

Spa race 1  p5  367/38twelve/8/2/123

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2026, 12:42:10 PM »
28-1 start..paid $59.20
That is like a wet dream ngc3
Yeah man $105 dd will pay for a $7 bet tmbz1
I am trying from now on for no singles in the last leg even more now then ever.
Sometimes its unavoidable unfortunately.

I posted a $4.80 cost pick 5 at Mohawk in their 1st the other day.

Needed McNair to get a cold 2/5 shot home in the 5th race, f'ing speed horse way off a slow pace, missed by nothing.  Either that or he torches the horse.

Was paying $480.

It paid $5k though, so yeh 48 bux I hit it.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2026, 12:56:52 PM »
Very good night at Scioto but race 16 nose loss devastated a nice p4

Here goes some more  #8 at Colonial race 1 looked horrible but tpp late for me to cancel

I have the kiddos for a couple of hours than off to the sports bar for World Cup finals. Go Messi

Colonial race 2

p4  78/489/235/27

Monmouth off turf

Race 1  P5  1/136/7/1/689

Spa race 1  p5  367/38twelve/8/2/123
I am glad ya did well there, you usually do
I know you hate 5he time between races though
I am pulling for Argentina as well tmbz1
The SPA early sequence is tough
I globbed on your Monmouth pick but added a few ;D

Monmouth early pick 5
1,2,3,5,8/1,3-7/7/1/3-9
$105

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2026, 01:02:20 PM »
I posted a $4.80 cost pick 5 at Mohawk in their 1st the other day.

Needed McNair to get a cold 2/5 shot home in the 5th race, f'ing speed horse way off a slow pace, missed by nothing.  Either that or he torches the horse.

Was paying $480.

It paid $5k though, so yeh 48 bux I hit it.
I saw that and was following along
I didn't comment.. didn't want to throw salt in the wound
You hit some good shit early in the card though

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2026, 01:05:27 PM »
I am glad ya did well there, you usually do
I know you hate 5he time between races though
I am pulling for Argentina as well tmbz1
The SPA early sequence is tough
I globbed on your Monmouth pick but added a few ;D

Monmouth early pick 5
1,2,3,5,8/1,3-7/7/1/3-9
$105

Nice double digit start there, tough finish at GP, see how it plays out if more long shots hit maybe a 4/5.

It's a grind and huge mood swings.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2026, 01:18:14 PM »
Linda Rice horses seem like they need a rest in general

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2026, 01:21:46 PM »
I saw that and was following along
I didn't comment.. didn't want to throw salt in the wound
You hit some good shit early in the card though

Always speak at will.

Losing / winning I'm emotionless.

I try to be, otherwise I used to take a break.

I put in a wrong ticket and it wins I pound my stupidity laughing.

Lose that way it's self driven anger stupidity.

They cheat or do dumb sh!t I pound theirs.

Emotion only creates unbalance.

You play and learn.

At that time I was trying to back down on the budget, be more liberal with VS horses, more conservative on non VS straight up capping, which that was. I still did great early on, really good and I believe the day in the black!  ;D


dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2026, 01:27:27 PM »
With my big win in the Haskell yesterday capping off a +$1200 day, i'ts back to making a couple of bets today.

Saratoga
Race 5
$10WIN #6      NO TIDE        $10
$20PLACE #6   NO TIDE        $20
$1EX WHEEL 6/ALL               $11
$1EX WHEEL ALL/6               $11
$2EX 6/1-3-7-9-12               $10
$2EX 1-3-7-9-12/6               $10
Wager Cost $72

Race 10
$20WIN #2 ROAGNA            $20
$5EX 2/1-3-5-6                   $20
$5EX 1-3-5-6/2                   $20
Wager Cost $60

TOTAL WAGER COST $132

Have a great day of winning today!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2026, 01:30:14 PM by dougie »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Sunday, July 19 - Gambling Day 200 in 2026
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2026, 01:28:24 PM »
Nice double digit start there, tough finish at GP, see how it plays out if more long shots hit maybe a 4/5.

It's a grind and huge mood swings.
Man the site is slooooow today
Booted me off a couple times now
Yes unfortunate at Gulfstream
The 3 was about my last choice
The trainer change helped unfortunately
4 of 5 highly unlikely..short fields

This is my SPA bet I was trying to post
All in at the beginning
6/12/1,4-8/2,4-8/1-3,6-9,12
$144

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal