Author Topic: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣  (Read 2586 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« on: July 15, 2026, 12:13:52 PM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/JsWz4-laXJA?is=ZIoEt0zsHdZFagxw
I'm here ready to testify and get Romanch's Law sent to the full council. with a few friends.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2026, 12:48:20 PM »
5 decades
3 wins
$282 Income from purses
1 missed daughter's wedding
that's your intro.
No one cares.




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2026, 01:05:27 PM »
O horses owned.
O purses earned.
15 years hiding real ID pretending to be someone they're not.  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2026, 03:22:34 PM »
Did you meet up with G at YR like he asked?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2026, 04:29:27 PM by ScrapeThePaint »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2026, 03:35:10 PM »
Oh I'm obligated to meet someone who refuses to reve ngc3al his identity to everyone? You really are stupid. Let him post his name and I'll consider it. He's the definition of a fucking pussy, can't confront anyone straight up like a man. Cyber Cunt is not a man.  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2026, 04:29:13 PM »
Oh I'm obligated to meet someone who refuses to reve ngc3al his identity to everyone? You really are stupid. Let him post his name and I'll consider it. He's the definition of a fucking pussy, can't confront anyone straight up like a man. Cyber Cunt is not a man.  ngc3

Thanks for the compliment, you're really a stand up guy.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2026, 04:37:08 PM »
G & painybrush da same  11.hmzr 84zac.1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2026, 09:47:23 PM »
5 decades
3 wins
$282 Income from purses
1 missed daughter's wedding
that's your intro.
No one cares.

That is both brutal and hilarious!   ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2026, 09:53:03 AM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/JsWz4-laXJA?is=ZIoEt0zsHdZFagxw
I'm here ready to testify and get Romanch's Law sent to the full council. with a few friends.
First of all I would never open one of your fucking links DUMMY,, I'm not stupid.

Second of all,, it's none of your fucking business if I met with the Governor or not,, you're irrelevant and have accomplished nothing.

Third of all you know who I am I invited you to come to the paddock office at Yonkers but like conference a cunt you're nowhere to be found,, you also disappeared off this website for a few days.

Why don't you come to Yonkers Saturday night I'll be in the paddock office I'll get you cleared to the gate since you're not allowed on the ground. YOU said you hacked me through the website!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2026, 10:16:33 AM by G »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2026, 11:03:19 AM »
Uh huh. Fucking coward won't post his name, but says he invites people for faceless meetings. Ultra cunt, tell everyone who you are PUSSY. Gonna be at the guard shack... ngc3 Well I heard your phone pinged that night in a completely different fucking state too! Where's the Governor? ngc3
We crushed it yesterday. Was an honor being invited to speak by Speaker Menin herself. Hung out with a cool lady for a few hours too, she even sent a video hello to my father who LOVES that show.  tmbz1



ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2026, 09:53:10 AM »
Why does this Shopping Cart guy post the excat same photo and content in multiple threads? Nobody is actually reading it. Needing attention???

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Hey G! I Don't See You Or The Governor Here! 🤣
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2026, 09:55:25 AM »
Why does this Shopping Cart guy post the excat same photo and content in multiple threads? Nobody is actually reading it. Needing attention???
tmbz1 he posted that same photo of himself a million times he's so fucking stupid.

Anybody with a brain can see it's photoshopped even the letter. Thankfully he's gone for a week

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal