Author Topic: For The Uncultured  (Read 1625 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
For The Uncultured
« on: July 14, 2026, 08:40:57 AM »
Take an hour out of your busy schedule and watch this 1 day old podcast with an absolute legend. For the kids, this guy is the top of any icon list and you should watch it, as your generation is embarrassing and lacking any measurement of culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLGcRpw1hc

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: For The Uncultured
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2026, 09:16:55 AM »
I'll listen to it later when I'm working, thanks.

Check out this movie trailer if you haven't, Tom Cruise, "Digger"....looks funny and awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnEyh7wL94

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: For The Uncultured
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2026, 09:30:10 AM »
I'll listen to it later when I'm working, thanks.

Check out this movie trailer if you haven't, Tom Cruise, "Digger"....looks funny and awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnEyh7wL94
I saw the trailor. I am a huge Cruise fan. Reminds me of his transformation in Tropic Thunder. I can't wait to see Digger. Great director linked to the film.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: For The Uncultured
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2026, 08:37:28 PM »
I saw the trailor. I am a huge Cruise fan. Reminds me of his transformation in Tropic Thunder. I can't wait to see Digger. Great director linked to the film.

Grossman  ngc3

Saw the trailer for "Mayday", Ryan Reynolds, looks f'ng great too.

9/4 release date.

Mayday trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5Un9X720M

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: For The Uncultured
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2026, 09:11:23 PM »
Take an hour out of your busy schedule and watch this 1 day old podcast with an absolute legend. For the kids, this guy is the top of any icon list and you should watch it, as your generation is embarrassing and lacking any measurement of culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLGcRpw1hc

You mean the guy who told MacKenzie Phillips' dad to go get some groceries so he could rape his daughter. Sorry, that's not my kind of culture. Easy to find on the interweb

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal