Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 6261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Mohawk Monday
« on: July 13, 2026, 06:57:37 AM »
Race#9-#7 THE DARK PANTHER 9-2 ML Debuts for Court off the claim & gets James Mac to drive. Has been right with this bunch recently, see if the barn change livens him up tonight.

Race#10-#6 GALEN ERSO 4-1 Draws perfectly to get the jump on this bunch in here tonight. Two main challengers draw inside & can’t leave a bunch.

Best of luck!

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2026, 09:11:27 AM »
race 5--#6 Yankee Boost--showed plenty of zip from post 10 ...should wire these from magical post #6

race 5--#9 Stable Genius-had his tightener-McNair chose this one over dad's ml fave , should blast out


good luck tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2026, 06:08:50 PM »
Good luck guys, this looks pretty easy tonight  ngc3

Then the gate swings open and most of the time it doesn't go as planned  ngc3

 ;D

Mohawk
1 - 1,4
2 - 6,7
3 - 1,6
4 - 2,6 (VS),7
5 - 6
6 - 5
7-
8 - 6 (VS)
9 -
10 -

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2026, 06:13:40 PM »
race 5--#6 Yankee Boost--showed plenty of zip from post 10 ...should wire these from magical post #6

race 5--#9 Stable Genius-had his tightener-McNair chose this one over dad's ml fave , should blast out


good luck tmbz1

Stable Genius is race 6 not race 5

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2026, 06:40:20 PM »
1st - 1 Bulldog Belle 3,6,5

Good Luck!!!

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2026, 06:50:16 PM »
Good luck guys, this looks pretty easy tonight  ngc3

Then the gate swings open and most of the time it doesn't go as planned  ngc3

 ;D

Mohawk
1 - 1,4
2 - 6,7
3 - 1,6
4 - 2,6 (VS),7
5 - 6
6 - 5
7-
8 - 6 (VS)
9 -
10 -

$66 winner.....nice going.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2026, 06:51:53 PM »
$66 winner.....nice going.

Thanks!

Crazy, the 1 nada, and I tied them together for all the horizontals, small win wager and alive in all verticals.




1st - 1 Bulldog Belle 3,6,5

Good Luck!!!

I used 1,4 to start, let's see how quick I get knocked out.

Good luck buddy!

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2026, 06:55:33 PM »
Good luck guys, this looks pretty easy tonight  ngc3

Then the gate swings open and most of the time it doesn't go as planned  ngc3

 ;D

Mohawk
1 - 1,4
2 - 6,7
3 - 1,6
4 - 2,6 (VS),7
5 - 6
6 - 5
7-
8 - 6 (VS)
9 -
10 -

Nice start! I guess it was easy?

2nd - 4 Effective Control 1,7,3

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2026, 06:57:40 PM »
Thanks!

Crazy, the 1 nada, and I tied them together for all the horizontals, small win wager and alive in all verticals.




I used 1,4 to start, let's see how quick I get knocked out.

Good luck buddy!

$66 win payoff at Mohawk very rare

nice pick tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2026, 07:01:12 PM »
$66 win payoff at Mohawk very rare

nice pick tmbz1
Nice start! I guess it was easy?

2nd - 4 Effective Control 1,7,3

I liked the descending fractions in the last qua.

Nice horse to control.

I also tightened my budget to hell.

Helps me push my capping, that's sucked.


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2026, 07:07:35 PM »
JJ's horse way improved.  I thought I was dead at 124, I guess he saw the need for a 27 sec 3rd quarter  ngc3

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2026, 07:08:00 PM »
2 for 2 sweet, did you play a Pick-5?

3rd - 1 Gracie T 5,6,2

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2026, 07:09:05 PM »
2 for 2 sweet, did you play a Pick-5?

3rd - 1 Gracie T 5,6,2

All the verts, yes.

 PK5 - Woodbine Mohawk (H) - R1 - $4.8
   
Race 1: 1, 4
   
Race 2: 6, 7
   
Race 3: 1, 6
   
Race 4: 2, 6, 7
   
Race 5: 6
Bets (24) Amount: $0.20 Total: $4.80

Placed At: 07-13-2026 5:48 PM

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2026, 07:09:56 PM »
Thanks!

Crazy, the 1 nada, and I tied them together for all the horizontals, small win wager and alive in all verticals.




I used 1,4 to start, let's see how quick I get knocked out.

Good luck buddy!
Great pick my friend!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2026, 07:15:14 PM »
Great pick my friend!

Thanks Dougie!

Bro my capping has been horrible.

Lazy too.

Bad strategies.

Even here, can't put a horizontal exotic together.

I guess if I have a 50 budget I'm a stupidstar  ngc3  500 budget I'm a loser  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal