Author Topic: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!  (Read 2981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2026, 05:38:56 PM »
Nice one my friend! Keep it up!

I'm watching for the first time this HBO show called Sex Diaries.

The 20, 30 yo's are f'ing nuts  ngc3

Mentally retarded and entitled, while insecure too  ngc3

As for racing, my first five selects at Mohawk:

1 - 2,4,10
2 - 3
3 - 4/2/1
4 - 2
5 - 6,8,9

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2026, 05:43:48 PM »
I'm watching for the first time this HBO show called Sex Diaries.

The 20, 30 yo's are f'ing nuts  ngc3

Mentally retarded and entitled, while insecure too  ngc3

As for racing, my first five selects at Mohawk:

1 - 2,4,10
2 - 3
3 - 4/2/1
4 - 2
5 - 6,8,9
Check out Lee Cronin's "The Mummy". Way different than the other old standards for that story.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2026, 05:47:10 PM »
Check out Lee Cronin's "The Mummy". Way different than the other old standards for that story.

I saw it the other day, that was a wild ride.

I posted in the forum too recommending it.

Very very f'cked up story  ngc3

Nasty, mean and horrific!

I saw Hereditary last night...slow burn but builds up to pretty juicy.

I need a sick ass horror movie every day  ;D

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12672
Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2026, 05:49:13 PM »
I saw it the other day, that was a wild ride.

I posted in the forum too recommending it.

Very very f'cked up story  ngc3

Nasty, mean and horrific!

I saw Hereditary last night...slow burn but builds up to pretty juicy.

I need a sick ass horror movie every day  ;D

I posted it here 5 days ago.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84284.msg1268970#msg1268970

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Sunday, 7/12/26 Gambling - Down to the Wire!
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2026, 07:09:19 PM »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal