0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Tell that to the Midget Lucpuke who defends that POS Surick!!!!!!!!
who said anything about abusing horses or cheating?? Did you ever hear of therapeutic drugs dummy??? Not every trainer uses a box of baking soda like Pelling did.
RAY FLIS I was a really young when he was racing around here in Michigan. He went to the Meadowlands with a lot of the same cheap horses and KICKED ASS ! .
The only dummy is you if you believe that. Then there is Santa, the Easter Bunny, and....There is no chance that you are competing at Yonkers only using therapeutic drugs.
Yep and later on it was Flis/Smutz./Sublimaze
Granted pocketrocket is very dumb. He clearly doesnt have any reading comprehension so he has an excuse. I give him sort of a break cause he doesnt understand what people say.
More supposed friends who couldn't pick you out of a police lineup.
Justin AbbottJeff LaPoffDarby Miller
Jeff's brother was a pharmacist. I haven't heard from them in years they were good people.