Author Topic: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present  (Read 22148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2026, 09:32:55 AM »
Bill was one hell of a trainer
Yes he was. When he purchased Precious Bunny from the Staffords, he became a different horse.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2026, 09:40:52 AM »
Yes he was. When he purchased Precious Bunny from the Staffords, he became a different horse.
I remember going to his farm after a huge snowstorm guys out there jogging in the snow,, I said Bill was your track? He pointed to the guys jogging on the snow. He told me we love it when it snows makes for a great track. The same thing with Macintosh when I was his farm they were all jogging on the snow.

Bill raced that a series at Yonkers he would send me some of the horses with a groom. Really good guy

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2026, 09:59:45 AM »
I remember going to his farm after a huge snowstorm guys out there jogging in the snow,, I said Bill was your track? He pointed to the guys jogging on the snow. He told me we love it when it snows makes for a great track. The same thing with Macintosh when I was his farm they were all jogging on the snow.

Bill raced that a series at Yonkers he would send me some of the horses with a groom. Really good guy
I only met Bill once but I was friends with Carl

pylon

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2026, 05:57:25 PM »
Chansky Jr
Doug Berkeley
Pete Maostega

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2026, 09:17:34 PM »
I only met Bill once but I was friends with Carl

who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2026, 09:27:09 AM »
who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.
I can't argue with that

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2026, 09:29:16 AM »
who cares if he was a nice guy, he jammed epo into them. As did many many other trainers during that time. Very few trainers just let horses be, most incessantly look for ways to make them go faster and most of that stuff is red blood cell related. Banca the butcher and he lasted a decade while I had to listen to the losers tell me he works really hard. That little scumbag in Freehold, enough said. Beckwith in saratoga another Fishman client. Menary and cobalt up north and Pollack gives him as many as he'd like, doesn't give one shit.
Hey douchebag, I said I met Bill only once. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2026, 09:31:47 AM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2026, 09:35:53 AM »
Bill Robinson was a really nice guy people don't know this but he would help anybody. As far as drugs go all the successful trainers use drugs it's a sad fact.

Some of the old timers that race two year olds on hey and Oates make money

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1123
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2026, 10:25:10 AM »
Bill Robinson was a really nice guy people don't know this but he would help anybody. As far as drugs go all the successful trainers use drugs it's a sad fact.

Some of the old timers that race two year olds on hey and Oates make money
I agree, Big Bill helped a lot of people.  He revolutionized the game, he never rested on his laurels, he was always trying to be better and was never afraid to experiment (something I live by :-\)
 
 Two of my best scores ever..at least at the track....Art Major, first time Robinson, came from Chris Ryder. Pays $10 to win and a $400 tri, the horse went on to win 11 or 12 in a row and well over $1 million in that span.
 The greatest, Dreamfare Vogel....goes from Jason Libby (Tony Kerwood driving)  to Robinson (Randy Waples driving)....horse goes off at 30-1.  I'm sitting there couldn't believe what I was seeing. Horse joggs in 49.4, new mark.  Pays $63 to win and $17 to place.  Triactor paid $4400.00.   Let me tell you, Lance went on a little spree after that night. Those don't come around to often.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2026, 10:31:18 AM »
I agree, Big Bill helped a lot of people.  He revolutionized the game, he never rested on his laurels, he was always trying to be better and was never afraid to experiment (something I live by :-\)
 
 Two of my best scores ever..at least at the track....Art Major, first time Robinson, came from Chris Ryder. Pays $10 to win and a $400 tri, the horse went on to win 11 or 12 in a row and well over $1 million in that span.
 The greatest, Dreamfare Vogel....goes from Jason Libby (Tony Kerwood driving)  to Robinson (Randy Waples driving)....horse goes off at 30-1.  I'm sitting there couldn't believe what I was seeing. Horse joggs in 49.4, new mark.  Pays $63 to win and $17 to place.  Triactor paid $4400.00.   Let me tell you, Lance went on a little spree after that night. Those don't come around to often.
tmbz1

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2026, 05:41:30 PM »
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2026, 11:23:33 AM »
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.
you wouldn't say that to their faces would you??? I know a lot of guys and the race secretary at Yonkers and they're all good people shows how fucking ignorant you are

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2026, 11:38:18 AM »
According to you everyone is as pure as the driven snow, what planet are you living on?

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2026, 12:23:28 PM »
According to you everyone is as pure as the driven snow, what planet are you living on?
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Top Drug Using Trainers?? Past and Present
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2026, 01:12:35 PM »
The guys racing at Yonkers present day under the race secretary are up there as all-time scum.

   You have quite an imagination.    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal