Author Topic: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker  (Read 5117 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« on: July 09, 2026, 10:56:29 AM »
THIS IS YOUR lORIGINAL POST BEFORE YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNE MIKE

Elite
******
Posts: 6566
CAN'T STOP ME!!!!

I'm SOOOOO irrelevant....
« on: Today at 09:46:47 AM »
While I sat back and read for a few days without logging in, my worshipers still kept me the #1 topic posted about on the board.  ngc3

Hey "G". I heard your device was port accessed THREE times in one day by me a hacker I've been key logging you. That's pretty bad. Might wanna tighten up your security... tmbz1

You know who I am dummy? I can't believe the administrators on this website would allow you on here breaking the law.  Anyway I don't call the authorities since you're so irrelevant it wouldn't matter.

You are so irrelevant that they laugh at you when you call the USTA complaining, the race tracks are also laughing at you just so you know. Must be a rough life being so fucking irrelevant that you don't matter to anybody.

When I was in Goshen I brought up your name up with a bunch of guys I was eating with some of them almost fell off the chair laughing.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2026, 10:58:07 AM »
So irrelevant you just started a new topic about ME and typed all that?? We've even added red font! You on your period you bleeding cunt?  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2026, 10:22:45 AM »
A Cunt you never showed up at Yonkers last night. I know you're not allowed at the track but you could've called in to the paddock judge I would've answered the phone I'll let you in.

I hope your suckers on here realize what a fucking Cunt you are and a bullshit artist. By the way you've accomplished nothing in your life from what I'm told

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2026, 10:26:33 AM »
A Cunt you never showed up at Yonkers last night. I know you're not allowed at the track but you could've called in to the paddock judge I would've answered the phone I'll let you in.

I hope your suckers on here realize what a fucking Cunt you are and a bullshit artist. By the way you've accomplished nothing in your life from what I'm told

Is he allowed at any track???? Doubtful!!!! Seems like a Keyboard Warrior????

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2026, 10:31:37 AM »
Is he allowed at any track???? Doubtful!!!! Seems like a Keyboard Warrior????

     Heck, he's not allowed at his children's house!     BIG LOSER!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2026, 10:50:26 AM »
     Heck, he's not allowed at his children's house!     BIG LOSER!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
  ngc3 from what I'm told he's nothing but trouble. He says he's hacked me  come get me big boy!!!!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2026, 10:51:20 AM »
Is he allowed at any track???? Doubtful!!!! Seems like a Keyboard Warrior????
you're 1000% correct!! He's not allowed at any farms in New York State as well as the race tracks.

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2026, 12:02:54 PM »
             Seems like you’re spending alot of time on this for somebody that you say is irrelevant

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2026, 10:22:21 AM »
             Seems like you’re spending alot of time on this for somebody that you say is irrelevant
well wouldn't you when somebody tells you he's hacking you? You sound like another fucking idiot.

Like I said I never heard of this fucking guy he started with me I didn't start with him.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2026, 10:25:00 AM »
well wouldn't you when somebody tells you he's hacking you? You sound like another fucking idiot.

Like I said I never heard of this fucking guy he started with me I didn't start with him.

   Vindictive Rat Petrelli starts with everyone!    tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2026, 10:04:46 AM »
   Vindictive Rat Petrelli starts with everyone!    tmbz1
he said he hacked me through this website. The guy starts with me he stirs up a hornets nest now we have a confrontation so he hacks me.

I could give a fuck less he knows who I am,,,, I invited in the Yonkers and the Cunt never showed up.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2026, 04:16:27 PM »
he said he hacked me through this website. The guy starts with me he stirs up a hornets nest now we have a confrontation so he hacks me.

I could give a fuck less he knows who I am,,,, I invited in the Yonkers and the Cunt never showed up.

He's such an Imbecile

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2026, 04:20:44 PM »

  the we 3 all over tis

coincidence

knot likely  11.wp

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2026, 05:04:44 PM »
he said he hacked me through this website. The guy starts with me he stirs up a hornets nest now we have a confrontation so he hacks me.

I could give a fuck less he knows who I am,,,, I invited in the Yonkers and the Cunt never showed up.
Petrelli can't hack through hot butter with a knife.

Didn't happen.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3053
Re: Petrelli the irrelevant hacker
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2026, 09:15:27 AM »
Petrelli can't hack through hot butter with a knife.

Didn't happen.
he claimed he hacked me through this website. I told him I wanted to meet him at Yonkers he never showed up like a fucking Cunt.

I kind of agree with you the fucking guy's a big mouth Cunt.  I bought his name up at a dinner in Goshen everybody started laughing he's so fucking irrelevant couple of them told me he runs to the USTA calling them complaining after they hang up they laugh at him.

The authorities in Goshen know he's irrelevant he's constantly calling.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal