Author Topic: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?  (Read 32410 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2026, 11:10:38 AM »
Vindictive Rat Petrelli did go nuts posting on every thread.....just like Triggered!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Run for cover like G. You guys are getting bitch slapped everywhere and exposed as frauds.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2026, 11:11:20 AM »
Vindictive Rat Petrelli did go nuts posting on every thread.....just like Triggered!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Don't like me responding? How long has it been since I even logged in?? 6.1 million handle Hambo Day card....340 million wagered on 14 race Kentucky Derby Day card. Less than a million on the Hambo. 225 million on the race alone. THRIVING!!!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2026, 08:29:59 AM »
I thought you were taking a hiatus??? Fucking leave already so we can have rational discussions without you throwing your irrelevant two cents in

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2026, 08:32:14 AM »
If he's so irrelevant, why are all your posts directed toward him, because you're obsessed with him.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2026, 10:32:14 AM »
If he's so irrelevant, why are all your posts directed toward him, because you're obsessed with him.


         Prolly because he's such a STINKIN DIRTBALL!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2026, 10:36:49 AM »

         Prolly because he's such a STINKIN DIRTBALL!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You snapping gyro in the spa circle today  ngc3


G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2026, 08:41:32 PM »

         Prolly because he's such a STINKIN DIRTBALL!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2026, 08:45:10 PM »
If he's so irrelevant, why are all your posts directed toward him, because you're obsessed with him.
you have to be him you can't be this stupid!!! How many fucking times do I have to tell you Mikeee idiots that he started with me I didn't start with him!!!!  I never heard of this fucking guy before this website. I got quite an education in Goshen about him at lunch and dinner. The guy he criticizes the most Mark and Steve are the nicest guys you wanna meet stand-up type of guys and this fucking loser criticize them.

Fucking idiot takes pictures of horse in the manure pile what the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a ton of horses on a farm and you have a miss hap fucking idiot. The business is lucky that this guy is irrelevant. I know a lot of people in a race offices and judges they don't pay attention to him he's nothing but a peon.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2026, 08:47:06 PM by G »

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2026, 08:47:55 PM »
you have to be him you can't be this stupid!!! How many fucking times do I have to tell you Mikeee idiots that he started with me I didn't start with him!!!!  I never heard of this fucking guy before this website. I got quite an education in Goshen about him at lunch and dinner. The guy he criticizes the most Mark and Steve are the nicest guys you wanna meet stand-up type of guys and this fucking loser criticize them.

Fucking idiot takes pictures of horse in the manure pile what the fuck are you supposed to do when you have a ton of horses on a farm and you have a miss hap fucking idiot. The business is lucky that this guy is irrelevant

I don’t know if these posters are that dumb and ignorant or they’re playing stupid? Shopping cart and Mike has brought nothing positive to this sport. His endless posts with pictures and content that nobody reads is completely pointless. Not to mention he’s banned from Ford’s farm! That says enough.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2026, 08:49:22 PM »
I don’t know if these posters are that dumb and ignorant or they’re playing stupid? Shopping cart and Mike has brought nothing positive to this sport. His endless posts with pictures and content that nobody reads is completely pointless. Not to mention he’s banned from Ford’s farm! That says enough.
tmbz1 exactly. He's also banned from most of the farms and race tracks in the area they all know he's bad news. Like I said he's totally irrelevant he stirred up a hornets nest when he started with me.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3654
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2026, 09:00:59 PM »
tmbz1 exactly. He's also banned from most of the farms and race tracks in the area they all know he's bad news. Like I said he's totally irrelevant he stirred up a hornets nest when he started with me.
Who ya having lunch with tomorrow ZZZZZ
Inquiring minds want to know ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2026, 09:07:36 PM »
tmbz1 exactly. He's also banned from most of the farms and race tracks in the area they all know he's bad news. Like I said he's totally irrelevant he stirred up a hornets nest when he started with me.

He along with Andrew are completely irrelevant in this sport. They are both becoming a laughing stocks of this site. I asked Mark if he knew Andrew after showing him all the posts suggesting he resign and he just laughed it off and walked away. These guys are totally irrelevant. You are spot on

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2026, 09:45:22 AM »
He along with Andrew are completely irrelevant in this sport. They are both becoming a laughing stocks of this site. I asked Mark if he knew Andrew after showing him all the posts suggesting he resign and he just laughed it off and walked away. These guys are totally irrelevant. You are spot on
tmbz1 when I bought this up to Mark at lunch him and Steve just laughed saying don't pay any attention nobody does

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2026, 09:53:42 AM »
What did you have for lunch that day at Burger King, I'm sure Mark had Whoppers.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12665
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2026, 09:55:31 AM »
What did you have for lunch that day at Burger King, I'm sure Mark had Whoppers.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal