Author Topic: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?  (Read 32431 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2026, 10:21:42 AM »
Mikeeee you never showed up at Yonkers last night you fucking Cunt! I hope all your friends realize what a fucking bullshit artist you are. I was up in the judges office all night

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2026, 09:39:11 AM »
Clearly the Dirty Rat went BESERK!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2026, 09:46:27 AM »
next up,, paintbrush

the we 3 of plop

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2026, 09:57:13 AM »
Clearly the Dirty Rat went BESERK!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I heard this fucking irrelevant cunt has gone berserk multiple times throughout his life. One of his family members told me he belongs in the nuthouse.

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2026, 10:27:57 AM »
You "hear" alot but say the same crap over and over again. Mike is in your head so bad and you're too dumb to even realize it.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2026, 10:38:36 AM »
You "hear" alot but say the same crap over and over again. Mike is in your head so bad and you're too dumb to even realize it.
not that I owe you or anybody else and explanation,, I could give a fuck less.   I've made my mark in harness racing you haven't.

I come on here in the morning for 10 minutes and forget about it the rest of the day but remember Mikeee,, you started with me I didn't start with you.

You stirred up a hornets nest,, garbage pail- shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.   I never even knew who the fuck you were till you started bashing me on my comments that's what started this whole thing. You live on this fucking website under multiple usernames you're fooling nobody but yourself you fucking loser.

Keep calling a USTA complaining after you hang up the phone they laugh at you-- you fucking dummy.

MIKEEEE you said you hacked me through this website how the administrators keep you on is beyond me.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2026, 10:43:54 AM »
You "hear" alot but say the same crap over and over again. Mike is in your head so bad and you're too dumb to even realize it.
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1552
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2026, 10:56:48 AM »
not that I owe you or anybody else and explanation,, I could give a fuck less.   I've made my mark in harness racing you haven't.

I come on here in the morning for 10 minutes and forget about it the rest of the day but remember Mikeee,, you started with me I didn't start with you.

You stirred up a hornets nest,, garbage pail- shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.   I never even knew who the fuck you were till you started bashing me on my comments that's what started this whole thing. You live on this fucking website under multiple usernames you're fooling nobody but yourself you fucking loser.

Keep calling a USTA complaining after you hang up the phone they laugh at you-- you fucking dummy.

MIKEEEE you said you hacked me through this website how the administrators keep you on is beyond me.



Sorry, but I'm NOT Mike, and you don't know anything about me so STFU.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2026, 11:06:47 AM »


Sorry, but I'm NOT Mike, and you don't know anything about me so STFU.

He must get high sitting in the guard shack at Yonkers. Guy is a complete mental case, he sees mee in his sleep.  ngc3



G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2026, 11:41:15 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 your Photoshoping skills are horrible. You could've done better than that. Even the invitation looks horrible!

I'll be in the paddock office Saturday night make sure you show up I'll buy dinner. Since you're not allowed on the premises of Yonkers raceway I talked to the authorities and had you clear through the gate Mikeeeeeee
« Last Edit: July 16, 2026, 11:43:26 AM by G »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2026, 12:52:27 PM »
No you won't. But if you post the trespass release since you say I'm trespassed from a place I haven't been to since 2018 and a pic of the guest pass signed by the PJ or AJ two hours before post time. You know that's NYS Gaming jurisdiction right??? Or, you're too STOOPID to know that. Piss catcher.  ngc3

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2026, 09:52:09 AM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 your Photoshoping skills are horrible. You could've done better than that. Even the invitation looks horrible!

I'll be in the paddock office Saturday night make sure you show up I'll buy dinner. Since you're not allowed on the premises of Yonkers raceway I talked to the authorities and had you clear through the gate Mikeeeeeee

Can't wait to hear if this Keyboard Warrior shows up or wusses out!!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2026, 09:53:31 AM »
No you won't. But if you post the trespass release since you say I'm trespassed from a place I haven't been to since 2018 and a pic of the guest pass signed by the PJ or AJ two hours before post time. You know that's NYS Gaming jurisdiction right??? Or, you're too STOOPID to know that. Piss catcher.  ngc3
you really are a fucking idiot

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2026, 09:52:25 AM »
Clearly the Dirty Rat went BESERK!!    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 tmbz1

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: Did vindictive rat Petrelli go berserk?
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2026, 10:14:05 AM »
Fucking Cunt never showed up at Yonkers

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal