Author Topic: Ohio 'sticks' shame  (Read 1086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
Ohio 'sticks' shame
« on: July 02, 2026, 01:08:52 PM »
« Last Edit: July 02, 2026, 01:11:29 PM by Jctoronto »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal