Author Topic: HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack  (Read 1599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HongKongPhooey

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 13
HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack
« on: July 01, 2026, 07:12:38 PM »
Qualifiers Friday?...anybody have any information?...grandstand seating?...5/8?...food?...tote board?...anybody ever visit?

NatHillIV

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 61

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2026, 07:47:04 PM »
It's fair racing you chump.

HongKongPhooey

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 13
Re: HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2026, 09:19:07 PM »
Chump?...who do you think you are dickweed?...my first thread on Plop and you attack...I'm going on vacation down there...GFY

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2026, 09:58:11 AM »
Yonkers and Kentucky are going to be the places where you're going to make money. I have horses racing at both tracks

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: HighBramble Park, Kentucky...racetrack
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2026, 10:05:25 AM »
Yonkers and Kentucky are going to be the places where you're going to make money. I have horses racing at both tracks
tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal