Author Topic: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS  (Read 6999 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2026, 07:41:08 PM »
Yonkers is a great place to race. You just have to have the horsepower.. Nobody has been denied anything. It’s all bullshit this is why they can’t name trainers who have been denied.

And you have to bring your own driver too!

If you are shipping in, the locals don't appreciate the competition!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2026, 07:44:16 PM »
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12675
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2026, 07:48:46 PM »
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.

Take it from who, Sakit who is on the zoom call with the governor  ngc3

Go clean a toilet you bum  ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2026, 07:49:53 PM »
Take it from me I know most of the judges and all the people in the race office.

I’ve won multiple championships there and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this. This is the last time I’m going to say it there’s nothing going on at Yonkers.

Define multiple championships?

Where?

When?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2026, 08:41:52 PM »
Define multiple championships?

Where?

When?
ask the garbage pail or whatever the fuck they call him. He knows who I am and he’s tried to hack me through this website.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2026, 08:43:24 PM »
ask the garbage pail or whatever the fuck they call him. He knows who I am and he’s tried to hack me through this website.

Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2026, 09:54:18 AM »
Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!
tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2026, 10:07:42 AM »
Quite a few 'garbage pails' on this site!

  He was referring to the Italian Rat in case you didnt know

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3062
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2026, 10:10:36 AM »
  He was referring to the Italian Rat in case you didnt know
I thought so. That insignificant Italian rat who I was told how to tape recorder in his pocket taking to Jeff chasing him through the grandstand.

YonkersFinest

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2026, 01:20:12 PM »
Whole race office is filled with faggots..  buncha dick suckers.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2026, 01:54:09 PM »
Whole race office is filled with faggots..  buncha dick suckers.

   You hate Gays?  Lesbians? Blacks? Jews? Latins? Mexicans? Italians? 

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: SOMETHING GOING ON AT YONKERS
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2026, 02:03:10 PM »
Yonkers is a great place to race. You just have to have the horsepower.. Nobody has been denied anything. It’s all bullshit this is why they can’t name trainers who have been denied.
G, I can name a few trainers that are affected though i dont think i should put there names out here without getting permission from them first and then again i wouldnt not be surprised if they didnt want  o since it could affect them down the road sometimes.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal