Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling (Read 3736 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Trigger
Elite
Posts: 12677
Re: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
«
Reply #15 on:
June 29, 2026, 09:06:29 PM »
I have enough of Davies forever.
If I could not drive my horse safely and to their potential as the best honest guy out there, that's who is suppose to drive the horse.
Logged
Trigger
Elite
Posts: 12677
Re: Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
«
Reply #16 on:
June 29, 2026, 09:22:23 PM »
Hope you're alive with the p6 SAW.
In the 10th I think the 8 has a good shot.
Looked overloaded last week.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Monday, June 29, 2026 Day / Night Gambling
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
wiggles44
:
EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
Today
at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal