Author Topic: Larry Rolla's Living Rememberance 🙄  (Read 1187 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12676
Larry Rolla's Living Rememberance 🙄
« on: June 28, 2026, 11:20:44 PM »
I haven't followed all his sh!t, what I gather from what I've seen and heard...

Mixed it up with wise guys back in the day and became their bitch because he gambled way over his head.

Did all the corrupt sh!t so he wouldn't get beat up anymore, possibly murdered.

Then retired so his girlfriend could bust her ass and pay for his food, toilet paper and internet connection while he told these "tales" and tried to hock his story into a movie and couldn't even get a lowest bidder.

Fake tough guy, curled up like a baby after his challenge to fight accepted.

I get people like stories, but his following is a pack of retard hanger ons.

Sucker ass bitches that got taken down for his last hoorah in the Bahamas.

Every day, another chance to grift, it never ended, just morphed into charity for no charitable purposes.

Grifter ready for the grave as the cancer literally is eating his insides out.

Soon  11.gn then maybe his gf if she could suck a d!ck and still F, meet a real man who treat not glom off her. 

Hope he sees that from  68xv.2

Great practice for the obit, tic toc Rolla  ;D







 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal