Author Topic: Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties  (Read 1812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties
« on: June 28, 2026, 05:59:07 PM »
        Good chance Beau Jangles will be on Lasix next time we see him but regardless of any problems he might have Bob Mcclure needs to be relieved of his duties.    Todd McCarthy doesn’t sound like a bad choice

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2026, 06:06:30 PM »
JB on BJ  tmbz1

Bartlett  ngc3

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Re: Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2026, 06:10:25 PM »
   Barlett would be great choice

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2026, 06:40:30 PM »
I think I like the two names intertwined: Big $$ Bob + Bobblehead = The Big Bobble tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Time for Big Money Bob to be relieved of his duties
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2026, 07:04:31 PM »
I think I like the two names intertwined: Big $$ Bob + Bobblehead = The Big Bobble tmbz1

Notice how bobble never got back behind the camera...who interviewed him from Mohawk...from Standardbred Canada rag...pussies!  ngc3

BJ new side saddle pad...I'm with stupid aka bobble ----->  :P


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal