0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
My last bet at the "Big A" AqueductRace 8$40WIN #7 Blossoming Erudite$60PLACE #7$10EX 7/1-4-5-6-8-9$10EX 1-4-5-6-8-9/7Total Wager $220Good luck with your wagers today!
Colonial all $2Race 2 ex box 24 dd 24/45 p3 24/45/18 p4 24/45/18/246
Monmouth race 1all $2 6 win dd 6/4 p3 6/4/45 p5 6/4/45/2/5
Good luck boys.. this was the ultimate handicapping while hungover I know a little late, but I got this going at Gulfstream All/5/All/1/All$140Big AAll/All/1/All/8$105I agree with you Trig the 4 is a very vulnerable heavy favorite in race 2 at Aqua
I shouldn't...but it is Big a closing day and I really like #2 race 1Big a 2 win dd 2/45 p3 2/45/14 p5 2/45/14/3/78
Tough to keep up with Bello.The entire track pool in horse racing is his oyster.Don't even question him if one day you don't recognize a track.He's not tricking you.He bets tracks on other planets in other galaxies in other universes He best it ALL!