Author Topic: Atomix Hanover  (Read 6195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Atomix Hanover
« on: June 27, 2026, 01:56:58 PM »
Here's another 2 yo let's see if AM wants the spot light and tries to drive against the best

Big mile in first start today and didn't look like he broke a sweat

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2026, 02:03:44 PM »
Here's another 2 yo let's see if AM wants the spot light and tries to drive against the best

Big mile in first start today and didn't look like he broke a sweat

Very impressive

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2026, 02:56:16 PM »
Looked really good today.  I see most are now owned by the stable and hutchison.  Anyone know the stable's percentage?

carl baldwin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1280
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2026, 08:16:46 PM »
Looked really good today.  I see most are now owned by the stable and hutchison.  Anyone know the stable's percentage?
A guy I have known since the mid 1980s has a financial interest in THE STABLE aka he is one of Amacs partners he got involved in 2024 with a 10% ownership of Aunt Lilly he has ownership with other horses, I never ask him what things cost or what his profits are,he currently owns a couple of yearnings also I'm not sure of the names. He said you have to own at least 50 % of the horse to get your name down as a part owner, it seems to me that Hutchinson owns the decent ones.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2026, 08:25:48 PM »
A guy I have known since the mid 1980s has a financial interest in THE STABLE aka he is one of Amacs partners he got involved in 2024 with a 10% ownership of Aunt Lilly he has ownership with other horses, I never ask him what things cost or what his profits are,he currently owns a couple of yearnings also I'm not sure of the names. He said you have to own at least 50 % of the horse to get your name down as a part owner, it seems to me that Hutchinson owns the decent ones.

well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024


« Last Edit: June 27, 2026, 08:28:46 PM by PineHurstPacer »

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2026, 08:30:40 PM »
well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024

I was thinking the exact same thing!  I’ve seen a few with 3 owners.

carl baldwin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1280
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2026, 08:31:32 PM »
well this is 100% false

Jailbird Jog has 3 owners listed

I do not claim to be a math genius, but.............. ........
_________________ _________________ _________________ _____________


JAILBIRD JOG (1ZA64, M)
TACTICAL LANDING - MISS DON FANUCCI S - SJ'S CAVIAR   

CURRENT OWNER
Thestable Jailbird Jog (6B8271)   Brunswick,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
P23 Bloodstock (6B7406)   Etobicoke,ON    Effective: 10/02/2024
Hutchison Harness LLC (264N98)   North Ridgeville,OH    Effective: 10/02/2024
I repeated what I was told.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2026, 08:32:33 PM »
A view is this 2 yo colt's mile from the legend himself today

https://youtu.be/aXmw2NO0M_4




brownmoose13

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2026, 08:57:06 PM »
Does everyone know that Huchinson are vets in Ohio. I always wondered why vets in Ohio would partner up with a marginal trainer and even a worse driver?

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2026, 09:13:41 PM »
Does everyone know that Huchinson are vets in Ohio. I always wondered why vets in Ohio would partner up with a marginal trainer and even a worse driver?

tax write off

has horses with Brian Brown, Megan Scran and a few other trainers I can't recall

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2026, 09:14:59 PM »
Way early BUT I have to agree. One thing I like about AMac [there's not a lot] is his horses usually have good early foot.
This horse Atomix  7 hole. Left with two others. Really nice spurt to glide to the front. Should make at least decent $$  tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2026, 05:41:55 AM »
A lot of good young ones that go straight downhill!  They'd be better off selling that one to a large operation for big money right now.  I bet they could get $500k easy from someone.  They only paid $65k for him.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2026, 10:07:54 AM »
Way early BUT I have to agree. One thing I like about AMac [there's not a lot] is his horses usually have good early foot.
This horse Atomix  7 hole. Left with two others. Really nice spurt to glide to the front. Should make at least decent $$  tmbz1

Anyone I talk with about Amac says the exact same thing about him: he will never change. He's a heavy handed horsemen and if a young horse can take it, they will succeed. Unfortunately that's not how it usually plays out with young horses, they require careful handling and patience, two personality traits that AMac doesn't possess. Just look at Captain Incredible, a nice young horse with loads of potential and he cooked him and his owners 300K because he couldn't just grow with the horse. It was now and right now for that horse and that's the narrative AMac chooses to spin to keep the customer base excited. I give him loads of credit for growing this things out but unfortunately his ammo is suited for the yearling game even though he may find the odd one that can take the abuse.

going3wide

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: Atomix Hanover
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2026, 05:32:52 PM »
I think that you fail to realize is that the big stables all train down similarly to the stable. With 50 plus babies and traveling to drive Anthony probably sat behind this one less the 12 times all winter. The good ones go on the other don't.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal