Author Topic: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.  (Read 6115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« on: June 26, 2026, 07:08:49 PM »
https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/empire/hhp/racing/pdfs/free-online-program/hhp_trackmasterprogram_062626.pdf

Starting in the 8th race, 17k+ double Pick-5 Carryover........ ..... Sloppy Track!



Good Luck!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2026, 07:15:02 PM »
Damn I thought I was done for the night ngc3
I will go out on a big limb and single OOMM in race 10 ngc3

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2026, 07:33:59 PM »
Damn I thought I was done for the night ngc3
I will go out on a big limb and single OOMM in race 10 ngc3

looks like a good single, but has never raced in parimutuel race on a sloppy track? (does have 2 offtrack qualifying races)

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2026, 08:36:08 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Saw.. enjoy following along with your bets at the Meadowlands  tmbz1
All/8/3/1,2,3,5,6,7/All
$126

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2026, 08:42:49 PM »
8th - 2 Bluebird Capt Pj 1,6,5

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2026, 08:47:21 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Saw.. enjoy following along with your bets at the Meadowlands  tmbz1
All/8/3/1,2,3,5,6,7/All
$126

Good start JT and Good Luck, I'll be rooting for you.

I didnt like the 3 Timber Man off the sick scratch.......... ......

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2026, 08:53:21 PM »
9th - 5 Horn Player Lou A 8,2,1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3656
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2026, 08:55:00 PM »
Good start JT and Good Luck, I'll be rooting for you.

I didnt like the 3 Timber Man off the sick scratch.......... ......
Neither did I lol, but I will take the price tmbz1
That race was wide open
My strategy is always 2 singles and spread...
OOMM no brainer.. then it was single the 8 in race 9 or the 3 in race 11

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2026, 09:13:59 PM »
10th - 3 Odds on Mr Mamba 6,7,4

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2026, 09:15:36 PM »
10th - 3 Odds on Mr Mamba 6,7,4

JT, we'll destroy them Sunday  tmbz1

SAW Good Luck buddy!  tmbz1

Only the 10th at Hoosier for moi...

Not cold but a two combo tri & sup!  ;D

3/7/6,8


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2026, 09:17:16 PM »
Hoosier is allowing show wagering, brave  ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2026, 09:39:56 PM »
Goldsheet Bob had the six. "Peter Wrenn is capable." in lieu of JMAC ;D
Those bridge-jumpers were clinging to railing.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2026, 09:41:29 PM »
Goldsheet Bob had the six. "Peter Wrenn is capable." in lieu of JMAC ;D
Those bridge-jumpers were clinging to railing.

 tmbz1

Good for him!

You were right they should of put a driver on him!

Oh how the mighty have fallen  ngc3 Down goes Frazier down goes Frazier  ngc3

SAW

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2215
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2026, 09:46:03 PM »
11th - 5 Sogie 1,3,4

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Hoosier Park Late Pick-5 Carryover 6-26-26.
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2026, 09:47:56 PM »
Wrenn watched the NAC replays too much. Horse should have never been that far out of position
from three hole ,if indeed his intent was to win.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal