Author Topic: Larry Rolla's Doctor  (Read 9243 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2026, 08:10:52 PM »
 ngc3


I'm glad you're laughing Mike and providing much needed comedy relief  tmbz1

Goodfellas...Henn y Youngman...Doctor said he had 6 months to live couldn't pay his bill gave him another 6 months to live!

Maybe Rolla will meet up with Dr. J. Mengele for some after care in the after life, I think he's covered under "his plan"!  ;D

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2026, 09:46:57 AM »
Larry would like to thank everybody for the kind words except for the garbage on horseplop

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2026, 10:43:07 AM »
Larry would like to thank everybody for the kind words except for the garbage on horseplop
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2026, 11:33:57 AM »
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.
how about some examples??

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2026, 11:42:15 AM »
how about some examples??

He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2026, 07:38:28 PM »
He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.
so that’s a reason to wish a sick man evil?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2026, 11:25:57 PM »
He has admitted many times to fixing races.  That affects others money and livelihoods.  This isn't speculation, Larry openly admits it.
Of course it does. Scumbags stick up for each other because genuine and honest people would have nothing to do with them

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2026, 05:29:15 AM »
so that’s a reason to wish a sick man evil?

I never wished him sick.  I think that’s weird to do.  You asked for proof he wasn’t a good person.  I gave you one.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2026, 09:52:29 AM »
Of course it does. Scumbags stick up for each other because genuine and honest people would have nothing to do with them
so that's your reasoning for not praying for a sick person? Amazing

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2026, 11:06:42 AM »
so that's your reasoning for not praying for a sick person? Amazing
Where did I post anything about wishing Larry bad health, you piece of shit?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2026, 11:39:12 AM »
Oh yes let's celebrate Larry's new found semi success (and money raising scam  ngc3) bragging about breaking the law, working closely with organized crime, victimizing others, contributing to the demise of harness racing and when he's sick we should drop to our knees and pray for him?

 ngc3

Oh, can I have another plate of Larry sh!t, the last was so delicious.

 ngc3

Is this mother f'cker  11.gn , I took the under on 3 weeks!  ;D

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2026, 11:40:16 AM »
I can't tell you how many people's livelihood were affected by him. You can't expect people to forgive him.
you can't expect people to forgive him,,  what the fuck does that mean???

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12680
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2026, 11:42:33 AM »
Drop dead G - Sakit - Joseph G  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Larry Rolla's Doctor
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2026, 11:48:54 AM »
Drop dead G - Sakit - Joseph G  ngc3
Mikeeeee/sweet shopping cart whatever the fuck they call you.. You're an irrelevant fucking joke remember you started with me I didn't start with you. I didn't even know who the fuck you were till you started badgering me Mikeeee

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal