Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Miami Valley vs Columbus
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Miami Valley vs Columbus (Read 10922 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
rainman2
Living Legend
Posts: 27197
Re: Miami Valley vs Columbus
«
Reply #30 on:
June 25, 2026, 08:51:20 PM »
Quote from: Bitter Truth on June 25, 2026, 08:48:35 PM
OOPS is right. I'm not your little playmate.
You're right! I'm sorry! I thought 'my playmate' said this as he has been continuing the banter!
Logged
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Miami Valley vs Columbus
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
Today
at 10:46:56 AM
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal