Author Topic: boots  (Read 1965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ifthat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 76
boots
« on: June 20, 2026, 10:06:10 PM »
this  horse is better than that

Firstover33

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Re: boots
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2026, 03:31:46 PM »
What exactly are you referring to

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: boots
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2026, 03:42:02 PM »
Is this the Ron Burke 10k claimer?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal