Author Topic: Quick Reminder:  (Read 2319 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Admin

  • Administrator
  • Elite
  • *****
  • Posts: 2133
Quick Reminder:
« on: May 07, 2026, 06:30:43 AM »
I believe we still have the IGNORE button activated. If some other member in good standing isn't to your liking, use this feature - even if it's as a last resort.
I'd want to save my debates for important racing issues/opinions, and not devolve topics into petty bantering with other members.
I've been speaking with one of the OG founders of horseplop lately and gotten some good advice from them.
Hope this helps anyone here who loves racing, is involved in the sport, etc.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal