Author Topic: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway  (Read 2175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« on: May 06, 2026, 06:32:03 PM »
Please have Wayne Tevin do another job other than announcing. I have to turn the tv volume down. Uh ah uh blah...he gets confused and thats what we hear , other than Off McKinley Parkway and barreling down the center and gets the trip gets the check, this guy is the epitome of a broken record. Sorry if i offend anyone, but he needs to find something else to do at the Racetrack.

dabucs99

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
Re: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2026, 07:15:45 PM »
He's better than the guy at Yonkers

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2026, 07:19:19 PM »
I agree with that, Joe Romanelli and Elmer Fudd are D-   Tevin is a D+ to a C-

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2026, 07:44:06 PM »
Two things that will never happen at racetrack  1 a bad race call made my bet lose 2 the invisible man does not have a gun to my head forcing me to bet or listen.Wayne is more than capable to call the races at a D track  in WNY or bring back Zambito and Clark at least the handle will go up

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2026, 08:30:44 PM »
So your saying if your in a rural area a D Doctor will do? Why settle for less, wouldnt you want someone better. I remember when Prewitt called at Buffalo when he was younger, he was way better then than wayne is now. Just because Buffalo and Batavia are D tracks doesnt mean shit, we deserve better.

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: Im sure I couldnt do any better but...Buffalo Raceway
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2026, 08:45:45 AM »
To get more they will have to pay more .In this economy that job is hardly part time work. I like Wayne , he loves the sport and gives 100% .  Many of the on track people have to have another source of income, to make ends meet. or have a partner w/ good job and health care  73cv.2 73cv.2 just my opinion

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal