Author Topic: i am doing the monticello picks now  (Read 7119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2026, 03:38:19 PM »
why do you have to comment every time I post something you little fucking bitch. I your own fucking business and get back in your hole

Try English dickface. I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Oh no you gonna do something? Which one? Sakit, JOSEPH G or G??? ngc3 Go feed the ducks, pussy.  11.wp

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2026, 06:26:43 PM »
I don't know the guy from Adam, and anyone can have a bad day, but when you make an announcement like he first did you open yourself to ridicule if things don't go well. There was a bright side though, there were only 7 races today.
That's some funny shit there ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2026, 06:27:42 PM »
Where we diverge, I'd rather fuck the psychic bitch than pay for her picks  ngc3

Take a fucking miracle to break even today  ngc3
Let's the miracle begin. tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal