Author Topic: i am doing the monticello picks now  (Read 7110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

macdaddi

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
i am doing the monticello picks now
« on: May 04, 2026, 10:22:12 AM »
I am proud to announce i will also be doing the monticello picks for the future Everybody there was so nice welcoming me aboard
https://monticelloracewayny.com/brian-mcevoy-picks/

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2026, 10:29:45 AM »
I am proud to announce i will also be doing the monticello picks for the future Everybody there was so nice welcoming me aboard
https://monticelloracewayny.com/brian-mcevoy-picks/

Congrats & Good Luck Mac!  tmbz1

How good do you feel about today's picks on a scale from 1-10.

Your answer will determine...

How I will wager ALL of them and how much I wager.

In the blind!  ;D

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2026, 10:31:31 AM »
Trigger you couldn't pick a winner in a two horse field. You chump.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2026, 10:34:42 AM »
Had a lot of fun up there good luck to you

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2026, 10:39:10 AM »
Had a lot of fun up there good luck to you

Sure you did. Right up until this.
https://www.recordonline.com/story/sports/2007/02/28/monticello-raceway-cracks-down-on/52960964007/

You still owe Carpenitos money.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2026, 10:41:19 AM »
Trigger you couldn't pick a winner in a two horse field. You chump.

I can pick one retarded fucked up GOAT winner out of numerous, you, every time  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2026, 11:12:28 AM »
I am proud to announce i will also be doing the monticello picks for the future Everybody there was so nice welcoming me aboard
https://monticelloracewayny.com/brian-mcevoy-picks/

Since I did not hear back from you, and busy with other shit, here is my contribution on a track I never play, not in years.

Backed all your selections, Good Luck!  ;D

Monticello (H)                65.70
   Race 1    0.50    PK5    3 / 6 / 8 / 3 / 5    NaN.00
   Race 1    1.00    DBL    3 / 6    1.00
   Race 1    0.10    SPR    1+3+5 / 1+3+5 / 1+3+5 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    3.00
   Race 1    0.50    TRI    3 / 1+5 / 1+5    1.00
   Race 1    1.00    EX    3 / 1+5    2.00
   Race 1    2.00    WIN    3    2.00
   Race 2    0.50    PK3    6 / 8 / 3    0.50
   Race 2    0.10    SPR    2+3+6 / 2+3+6 / 2+3+6 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    3.00
   Race 2    0.50    TRI    6 / 2+3 / 2+3    1.00
   Race 2    1.00    EX    6 / 2+3    2.00
   Race 2    2.00    WIN    6    2.00
   Race 3    0.50    PK3    8 / 3 / 5    0.50
   Race 3    0.10    SPR    2+6+8 / 2+6+8 / 2+6+8 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    3.00
   Race 3    0.50    TRI    8 / 2+6 / 2+6    1.00
   Race 3    1.00    EX    8 / 2+6    2.00
   Race 3    2.00    WIN    8    2.00
   Race 4    0.50    PK3    3 / 5 / 4    0.50
   Race 4    0.10    SPR    2+3+4 / 2+3+4 / 2+3+4 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7    2.40
   Race 4    0.50    TRI    3 / 2+4 / 2+4    1.00
   Race 4    1.00    EX    3 / 2+4    2.00
   Race 4    5.00    WIN    3    5.00
   Race 5    0.50    PK3    5 / 4 / 1    0.50
   Race 5    1.00    DBL    5 / 4    1.00
   Race 5    0.10    SPR    1+5+7 / 1+5+7 / 1+5+7 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7    2.40
   Race 5    0.50    TRI    5 / 1+7 / 1+7    1.00
   Race 5    1.00    EX    5 / 1+7    2.00
   Race 5    2.00    WIN    5    2.00
   Race 6    1.00    DBL    4 / 1    1.00
   Race 6    0.10    SPR    3+4+5 / 3+4+5 / 3+4+5 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7    2.40
   Race 6    0.50    TRI    4 / 3+5 / 3+5    1.00
   Race 6    1.00    EX    4 / 3+5    2.00
   Race 6    2.00    WIN    4    2.00
   Race 7    0.10    SPR    1+3+6 / 1+3+6 / 1+3+6 / 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8    3.00
   Race 7    0.50    TRI    1 / 3+6 / 3+6    1.00
   Race 7    1.00    EX    1 / 3+6    2.00
   Race 7    5.00    WIN    1    5.00

macdaddi

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2026, 11:24:09 AM »
trigger have to get to know the drivers and trainers and the track i am warming up now but thanks for post keep betting buddy

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2026, 11:34:17 AM »
trigger have to get to know the drivers and trainers and the track i am warming up now but thanks for post keep betting buddy

Betting?

I don't need action.

I don't want action.

I'd like to place one more bet, the biggest-winningest one and be done.

That ain't happening at Monticello no matter what ngc3

In the meantime it's all a means to an end.

Being you're track management there, I think you can start making your phone blow up with drivers and trainers calling you and get to know them and what's next quicker than you think.


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2026, 11:39:31 AM »
I will play along even though I cannot watch, slammed at work. Congrats on the gig.
I did a $5 trifecta key on all 7 races of your selections.. $70 investment.
Trigger and I need all the help we can get ngc3

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2026, 11:43:32 AM »
Good luck on your new adventure Brian. Tough place to make picks considering the nonsense that goes on there.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2026, 11:48:51 AM »
I will play along even though I cannot watch, slammed at work. Congrats on the gig.
I did a $5 trifecta key on all 7 races of your selections.. $70 investment.
Trigger and I need all the help we can get ngc3

Track handicapper...

Needs to warm up...

How the fuck long does that take and why post picks until you're not warmed the fuck up.

You and I are the track handicappers of NOTHING, there is a difference.

Add this reason to the number of reasons to quit the horse playing racket, I'm aiming for first because I got the job, I have excuses already because I'm new.

Unless I'm playing in a Hi5 why the fuck do these assholes get paid a check for 5th, same for the super and 4th place - same mentality.

This is going to be the start...of a now fucked up week for racing because my wrecking ball is swinging and ain't stopping!  ;D


bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5033
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2026, 12:07:59 PM »
Been to Monti 100 times at least.

Was my home track between 1986 to 1996.

Mt selections

Race 1  box 25 in ex  356 in tri  p5  35/36/568/24/57
Race 2 box 36  p3  36/568/24
Race 3 5 win box 568  p3  568/24/47
Race 4 4 win box 24  p3  24/47/4
Race 5 box 57  dd and p3  57/4/26
Race 6 4 win dd 4/26
Race 7 box 26

I also handicapped Oak Grove but likely out babysitting today

I did not look at Macs selections. Good luck all

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12689
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2026, 12:12:34 PM »
Been to Monti 100 times at least.

Was my home track between 1986 to 1996.

Mt selections

Race 1  box 25 in ex  356 in tri  p5  35/36/568/24/57
Race 2 box 36  p3  36/568/24
Race 3 5 win box 568  p3  568/24/47
Race 4 4 win box 24  p3  24/47/4
Race 5 box 57  dd and p3  57/4/26
Race 6 4 win dd 4/26
Race 7 box 26

I also handicapped Oak Grove but likely out babysitting today

I did not look at Macs selections. Good luck all

What's wrong with that?

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
Re: i am doing the monticello picks now
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2026, 12:22:48 PM »
Gotta love the disclaimer.. Just warming up ngc3.. Don't worry Brian, an angry mob isn't going to come after you if you're wrong. Can't speak for Trigger though ngc3

Update 0/1  :P

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal