Author Topic: Any Nascar fans or bettors here???!  (Read 21253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 742
Any Nascar fans or bettors here???!
« on: March 08, 2026, 01:29:16 PM »
I'm not longer a "watch every race" fan anymore but I see something this weekend at Phoenix that bugs the crap out of me! Why in the hell do they allow these drivers to basically cut or eliminate one of the turns. ??! The race as a whole would be much more competitive if Nascar were to ENFORCE crossing the bottom line for the turn in question . By allowing the drivers to circumvent the turn, imo it makes the race less competitive! As it stands P.I R. is the only TRIANGLE TRACK on the circuit!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal