Author Topic: The Clegg family  (Read 40956 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Black juice

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 127
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2025, 11:23:51 AM »
So you're saying because people choose to be in a money losing business others have to give you money? First free money from subsidies, then more because it's costing too much??? I FUCKING LOVE IT.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I know you’re alone and don’t have any family and they all hate you , but family help family I don’t expect you to understand, it’s ok Hobo

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2025, 11:26:34 AM »
I know you’re alone and don’t have any family and they all hate you , but family help family I don’t expect you to understand, it’s ok Hobo

Awww, run out of argument? Where was I yesterday, ANSWER CORRECTLY. Another barn trash education gone to waste. BTW, I'll be live tonight at 7pm. Let's see what you're made of. Call and come say it live 845-703-0504. You'll have to say who you are btw. I'll be waiting.  tmbz1
https://youtube.com/live/y8ZxxpSyZmg?feature=share

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2025, 11:32:52 AM »
Its scary that someone who owns 27 horses needs donations to pay for a vet bill for 1 cat

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2025, 11:50:43 AM »
Right!!! By he has no problem making fun of a 20 year old getting vet care for her cat! That was much more then 4 K but Mike the welfare RAT never seen 4 K in his life, so let’s dig up on his 20 or so year old daughter 😳😳😳
What’s her name? Kimberly??? 👍
Don't be fooled by Shopping Cart Mike.

I'm betting that he and his entire family are/have been recipients of your and my tax dollars to fund their Medicaid/welfare lifestyle.  tmbz1

Medicaid Mike complaining about someone getting help for a sick animal. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Just let him know if the cat dies.... he'll want to come and take pictures.  ;D




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2025, 12:09:04 PM »
Don't be fooled by Shopping Cart Mike.

I'm betting that he and his entire family are/have been recipients of your and my tax dollars to fund their Medicaid/welfare lifestyle.  tmbz1

Medicaid Mike complaining about someone getting help for a sick animal. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Just let him know if the cat dies.... he'll want to come and take pictures.  ;D

Oh look at King Cunt supporting grifters.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2025, 12:35:16 PM »
where did this hillbilly clegg post videos?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2025, 12:37:16 PM »
where did this hillbilly clegg post videos?

Facebook.

Black juice

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 127
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2025, 12:46:22 PM »
Don't be fooled by Shopping Cart Mike.

I'm betting that he and his entire family are/have been recipients of your and my tax dollars to fund their Medicaid/welfare lifestyle.  tmbz1

Medicaid Mike complaining about someone getting help for a sick animal. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Just let him know if the cat dies.... he'll want to come and take pictures.  ;D


We all know he’s on welfare now 😬😬😬😬

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2025, 12:47:02 PM »
I don't think Roger will be doing freshman focus at his barn this year.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2025, 12:48:20 PM »


You can't even figure out how to respond outside the quotes, yet you know I'm on welfare now because you read it from an anonymous cunt on Horseplop? The earth is flat too, the easter bunny told me. My God I'm so glad I don't deal with these paddock inbreds anymore.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2025, 12:52:43 PM »
if you own 27 horses you should have the money to pay some vet bills if needed. sell a horse or two. live in the real world not the world of handouts. you can't blame her though. look how she grew up watching her shiesty, con artist dad nick clegg. always scraping at the bottom. everyone knew it was odd when he couldn't feed his family then all of a sudden, he had 30 babies.  it's so obvious.... but no one does anything about it. ever ever.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2025, 12:54:41 PM »
if the powers to be wanted to catch all these crooks they would. they don't want the black eye on the already dying industry.
it's a giant web.


harness racing is not thriving.



Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2025, 12:58:40 PM »
if the powers to be wanted to catch all these crooks they would. they don't want the black eye on the already dying industry.
it's a giant web.


harness racing is not thriving.

Gillis, Taylor and Devita. So far had I not posted what I have none of those three would be dealing with what theyr'e dealing with right now. It's not me being a "rat" like I'm called here. It's the governing bodies and commissions who all knew of and read the exhibits tried to bury them. They never went public until this spring when my dumb ass started doing it.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2025, 01:35:11 PM »
if I was Seth, I would have dimed them all out.
if i was the fbi i would have planted informants all over the industry. do you know what they would find? it would be mind blowing. from fixing races to drugging horses to fraud and money laundering.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Clegg family
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2025, 03:21:03 PM »
if I was Seth, I would have dimed them all out.
if i was the fbi i would have planted informants all over the industry. do you know what they would find? it would be mind blowing. from fixing races to drugging horses to fraud and money laundering.

Believe me, the results of the work done by the FBI is all there. If they prosecuted on everything they found there wouldn't be enough people left to fill 5 races a card. It was expected that the commissions take the evidence and penalize accordingly. And that's where we are in this story right now....

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal