Author Topic: Oct. Trivia  (Read 31008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1067
Oct. Trivia
« on: October 08, 2025, 09:33:44 PM »
Like many of you I read the fines and suspensions every week. I started reading them way back when they were published monthly in "Hoof Beats".
What is the smallest fine I can remember reading?
The small fine was from 2009.
No not from the 1940's when I was a kid.
What is the smallest fine you can remember?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1067
Re: Oct. Trivia
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2025, 07:25:49 PM »
Rocky Joe Loney
07/07/2009
Left foot out of stirrup
Indiana Racing Commission
Was the fine $20?
$15 to $20?
Or less then $15?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1067
Re: Oct. Trivia
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2025, 10:40:05 PM »
The fine was less then $15.
How much less then $15 was it?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Good morning everyone :)
    Today at 07:51:01 AM
  • Trigger: Door yes, your mousehole, no.
    October 03, 2026, 11:50:19 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can you fit thru the front door?
    October 03, 2026, 11:41:41 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: "gonna"  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:28:17 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby you know how to tie a noose knot   ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:03:15 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby which Flanagan's do you eat out of their dumpster?  ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 10:59:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Of
    October 03, 2026, 10:57:07 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lot of that in you're area. But eh. Whatevers your cup if tea!
    October 03, 2026, 10:56:46 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal