Author Topic: Simon Allard  (Read 19468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hammer0419

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2025, 02:19:50 PM »
It's on the  Epstein video with  Trump and the  13yo.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2025, 03:28:56 PM »
were you the one taking the video?

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1124
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2025, 05:47:14 PM »
I've always been a fan, top driver.  I once asked for a whip, he told me he had some in his car down at the back of a dark parking lot behind the track.  I didn't have time to go but wish i did. Would have been a great keepsake.

YonkersFinest

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2025, 06:28:19 PM »
Tyler is a good dude.  Ur bugging

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2025, 09:46:52 PM »
Can’t believe he gets drives from a few trainers out east . Bad guy

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2025, 11:38:48 AM »
Dude is a confirmed pedophile should be serving 10-20

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3100
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2025, 11:44:04 AM »
Are you sure you have that right? Simon was in the business first, opening the door for Rene.
this post makes as much sense as that other idiot that keeps re posting Ford must resign.

Indian24

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 155
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2025, 12:32:33 PM »
I've always been a fan, top driver.  I once asked for a whip, he told me he had some in his car down at the back of a dark parking lot behind the track.  I didn't have time to go but wish i did. Would have been a great keepsake.
Yeah as was I until the news of being a human filth. I see what you did there lol sure would of been a great time for you Lance 😉

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2429
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2025, 02:51:52 PM »
I've always been a fan, top driver.  I once asked for a whip, he told me he had some in his car down at the back of a dark parking lot behind the track.  I didn't have time to go but wish i did. Would have been a great keepsake.

 ngc3 ngc3 You are the best

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2025, 04:46:18 PM »
this post makes as much sense as that other idiot that keeps re posting Ford must resign.
I'm sorry. My posts are written specifically for readers with an IQ higher than 75. Get your mommy to explain it to you.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3100
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2025, 10:01:08 PM »
I'm sorry. My posts are written specifically for readers with an IQ higher than 75. Get your mommy to explain it to you.
my apologies Mike I was not referring to your post. I was referring to the original post regarding Simon. I’m still learning my way around this website.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2025, 01:13:39 AM »
my apologies Mike I was not referring to your post. I was referring to the original post regarding Simon. I’m still learning my way around this website.
No worries. I make more mistakes than anyone.

Ohio Bill

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2025, 02:00:54 AM »
Mike Micallef's whore wife was banging Simon years ago. 

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3100
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2025, 10:14:59 AM »
No worries. I make more mistakes than anyone.
Not more then me. Have a great weekend

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3000
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2025, 12:20:52 PM »
Allard got off free for a real bad thing. Top barns using him is shameful in my opinion.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal