Author Topic: jenny b  (Read 10171 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dabucs99

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 222
jenny b
« on: September 19, 2025, 10:12:10 PM »
she was in the winner circle with her horse 7th race at yonkers

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: jenny b
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2025, 11:21:16 PM »
she was in the winner circle with her horse 7th race at yonkers

Good for her

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: jenny b
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2025, 02:02:46 PM »
She’s got a place in Alpine New Jersey. Very very wealthy area we are told . We need 10,000 acres of corn to buy out east

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2781
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: jenny b
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2025, 03:59:51 PM »
I have no idea if Jen lives there, but one of her owners did. She had/used a mailing address there, but for all I know, sure, she could live there. I used to live nearby and I'll tell you this about Alpine-----very expensive homes-----you can't find a house there under $1m. I think the median is about $2.75m. If she's living there, and paying for it, then she did much, much better than I ever would have thought. LOL.

Facts

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: jenny b
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2025, 04:52:02 PM »
Brian Sears lives in Alpine. Jenn lives with Brian

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal